Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmfao at the saints! How dirty does it get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao at the saints! How dirty does it get?

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Louisiana was told Friday that New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis had an electronic device in his Superdome suite re-wired to enable him to eavesdrop on visiting coaching staffs for nearly three NFL seasons.

Loomis allegedly had mics in opponents locker rooms
    Slow moving projects
    1964 C10 350/700r4
    1992 LX 5.0

Cheating worked for Belichick, why not?
    lol They are fucked, for a while.

Comment

Theres so many gate scandals they have committed, they might was well just coin the term SAINTSGATE that encompasses them all.

Comment

Rescind the Super Bowl, fire the entire team, make them start over again beginning with this upcoming draft. That's generations fucked.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Rescind the Super Bowl, fire the entire team, make them start over again beginning with this upcoming draft. That's generations fucked.
          For once, you and I see brown eye to brown eye...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

</facepalm>

Geez, the hits keep coming. At least this one is starting to appear to be bullshit. Of course it is NOLA so you never know....

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              How about just rescind the franchise.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                </facepalm>

Geez, the hits keep coming. At least this one is starting to appear to be bullshit. Of course it is NOLA so you never know....
                It was so long ago all that remains of the evidence is hearsay. You can remove the device, you can disconnect any link to the frequency and there is no permanent evidence that the offense was ever committed.

As much as I want to say they did it, I mean after everything that organization has been associated with, I have to say that without evidence this will probably disappear.
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I LOVE IT!!!! with all the time i spend offshore with all the saints nutswingers, it's sure gotten mighty quiet around here. fuck yes.
                  http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

If true, i think they should pull their super bowl win. That kind of thing reeks of a breach of trust.

Comment

Working...
                    X