Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LT to retire as a Charger

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

he should at least play one more year somewhere and try to get 500yds rushing to move into 4th place. or if he hung around 2 more yrs with the right team, he might could get into 3rd place.
    sigpic

Comment

That is not and will never be "LT".

Comment

He's my generations LT. Besides old LT was a giant, and new LT was from TCU. So Tomlinson is twice as important in my book.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
        .223 > 911

Comment

Such an amazing athlete. He never got a superbowl win, did he? That's gotta be painful for him.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            Such an amazing athlete. He never got a superbowl win, did he? That's gotta be painful for him.
            Nope
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

"LT" retired as a Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Never even made it to the game.

Comment

He was a great running back to watch in his prime, but just like other RB's like him once his knees give out they are done. This is how young I am, I was in 8th grade when he was a rooke.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

My wife just met LT on Friday. Her company is hosting his new athletic clothing company site. She works in Grapevine...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Great player. Too bad he never got to the big game. You can blame that on that SD general manager.

Comment

Nice guy, great player and from Texas...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm glad that whiner is out of the league. You had a great career, I guess, vaya con dios.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

lol
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                            X