No announcement yet.

Sup on the AYCE Porch at the Ballpark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup on the AYCE Porch at the Ballpark?

I never got a food review, BITCHES!

<-----Fatty
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I don't know what this means but if there is food, I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I don't know what this means but if there is food, I'm in.
      Supposed to be aan All-You-Can-Eat, ballpark food like hotdogs, nachos, popcorn, soft drinks, chicken snadwiches. Tickets prices seem doable, but the seats look like they are in the sun, thats what Im worred about.
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I hate sitting in the sun but I might do it for an extra hotdog. I assume beer is not included.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I hate sitting in the sun but I might do it for an extra hotdog. I assume beer is not included.
          No Beer or else my drunk ass would be there every home game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Supposed to be aan All-You-Can-Eat, ballpark food like hotdogs, nachos, popcorn, soft drinks, chicken snadwiches. Tickets prices seem doable, but the seats look like they are in the sun, thats what Im worred about.
            Never sat there but the sun would be on that area. We moved our seats from the third base line to the first base line this year just because the sun gets to be such a beat down by mid season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              Never sat there but the sun would be on that area. We moved our seats from the third base line to the first base line this year just because the sun gets to be such a beat down by mid season.
              Yup, I sit in the first base line between home and first in the Lexus club seats, no sun for me. And they come and get your order, no getting up except for bathroom breaks.

Comment

we sat there last season. It is ok. I thought the dogs and burgers were below par from the rest of the BP. But that could have just been me.

it closes in the 7th inning I believe.

Comment

We got 3rd base line tickets this year. Mistake. It's hot as balls.

The rough riders Founders Club is the way to go... includes booze

Comment

sat there a couple of years ago, all the soft drinks, hot dogs, chicken, cotton candy, etc. Its a good deal if your hungry IMO. I forgot how much the ticket cost though.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Sat there last Friday, its a second deck seat above home bullpen area. the tickets were like 50, sun was not and issue the area is covered, problem is most of the seats were obstructed view, large steel uprights supporting the awning, the food was ok chicken sandwiches were good but the drinks made it worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X