Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Cuban rips Skip Bayless

Good stuff

I saw that. Would have been better if Skip actually realized he was being cockslapped.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
    Slow moving projects
    1964 C10 350/700r4
    1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Very good stuff. Watched it the other day. Its interesting that neither Skip or Stephen A understand what he is trying to say.

Comment

Skip Bayless was an idiot way back in his days in Dallas. I dont understand how he ever got on TV to begin with.
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

I don't always agree with Cuban's style, but he was way over Skippy's head during that whole conversation. I've hated Skip Bayless ever since he said that Steve fucking Walsh should be the starter over Troy Aikman. What a joke. That's the big reason he got his ass run out of Dallas. After that remark, he lost all credibility in this town.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
            Skip Bayless was an idiot way back in his days in Dallas. I dont understand how he ever got on TV to begin with.
            If Skip Bayless didn't say the most controversial, idiotic things, he'd be a fucking bum.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              If Skip Bayless didn't say the most controversial, idiotic things, he'd be a fucking bum.
              He already is a bum. YOu have any other name for him?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                He already is a bum. YOu have any other name for him?
                I meant like a ketchup and mustard packet eating in the mcdonald's parking lot bum.

Comment

He schooled that fool!

Comment

Skip has been a cocksucker since he was a reporter for the DMN.

Comment

Fuck Skip Bayless. He got fucking owned by Cuban...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He was put in his place and his tone/attitude showed it. He was no where near Cuban's level in basketball knowledge and avoided answering questions, changing the subject to something else more his level.
                        Last edited by GT Fanatic; 06-25-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

"Why do you play a zone, Skip."
                          "Well, *pause*" goes on to dodge the question.

Comment

That was fucking funny. Skip was lost in his own world.

Comment

Lmao!! The Cube ripped Skip a new asshole. He obviously knew 100% more about real basketball than Skip. It was especially great to see Cuban rail him about not giving the Mavs credit for last year. That, and Skip taking credit for LeBron not winning a title until now were the best parts. If Skip Bayless and Stephen A. fell off of a cliff in a Toyota Prius I would die a happy man. Those two are the most annoying, shit spewing, mouth breathers ever allowed on a sports program.
                              .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                              X