Howard reqesting to be traded to the Nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard reqesting to be traded to the Nets

It seems like Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard has finally made up his mind about where he wants to play basketball next season and for the near future. According to ESPN.com, Howard told Magic general manager Rob Hennigan Friday that he wanted out of Orlando and wants to play for the Brooklyn Nets.

Howard still has one-year left on his deal and won’t become a free agent until next summer. No decision has been made about whether that request will be granted or not.

In March, Howard signed an amendment to his contract which waived his right to opt out at the end of this season and putting him in a Magic uniform through 2012.

Howard, a first team All-NBA selection, played 54 of 66 games this season, led the NBA in rebounding while scoring 20 points a game. He missed the latter portion of the season to have surgery to repair a herniated disk in his back.
    --------------------------------
    If this is true...and he gets his wish, that would mean no DWill for Big D. Hmmm....
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Cuban is knocking back shots right now and pissed as hell I bet. This is what happens when put all your eggs in one basket.

Comment

Why would any team trade for Howard, if he won't sign an extension? Makes no sense to give players up or picks for someone who won't commit.

Comment

Dwight Howard has been traded to L.A.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

New dream team boys n girls I'm calling lakers n thunder in the finals

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
            New dream team boys n girls I'm calling lakers n thunder in the finals
            Lol not exactly possible...

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
              Lol not exactly possible...
              Holding out it will be the Mavs?

Comment

Fuck man Anythings possible at this point

Comment

Cause both are in the Western Conference, usually there is a team from the Western Conference against a team from the Eastern Conference in the actual NBA Finals.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaii5.0 View Post
                    Cause both are in the Western Conference, usually there is a team from the Western Conference against a team from the Eastern Conference in the actual NBA Finals.
                    I read it as the Western Finals... I hope he meant it that way... Could be a showdown for the bought and paid for championship... LA-Miami

Comment

Haha man forget the eastern conference an yes I did mean that

Comment

I got what you meant, but I was just clarifying reference the earlier post from jewozzy

Comment

fuck that big baby. Him and Kobe are going to be great with each other.........................

Comment

Of course ultimately being la vs Mia

Comment

Lakers kept Gasol, have Nash, and got Harrington in the deal. Not too bad...

Comment

Working...
                              X