Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy Training Camp...

Its almost here bitches.

Damn I can almost smell the season. I'm anxious to see the training camp get started and end without any serious injuries. The stud is coming back and its been reported that he will be ready. He showed a little E.S. and T.D. with some R.N. thrown in too me last year. Romo will have a full compliment of tools to be successful this year...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Its almost here bitches.

Damn I can almost smell the season. I'm anxious to see the training camp get started and end without any serious injuries. The stud is coming back and its been reported that he will be ready. He showed a little E.S. and T.D. with some R.N. thrown in too me last year. Romo will have a full compliment of tools to be successful this year...
    this post just gave me a headache.

Hopefully the offensive line doesn't look like crap and Romo doesn't have to run for his life.

Can we cut Ogletree already? So tired of hearing Jerry talk about how great he's been in the off season.

Dez said he's feeling quicker and in way better shape.

man i cant wait till football season starts
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

October 14th
      /end season

Comment

hmmm lets see....

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        this post just gave me a headache.

Hopefully the offensive line doesn't look like crap and Romo doesn't have to run for his life. hasn't been any different in the last 5 years, I wouldn't expect the 92 cowboys offensive line to show up.

Can we cut Ogletree already? So tired of hearing Jerry talk about how great he's been in the off season. he has to do something to make it look like we are not inept at WR past dez and austin, even though we really are

Dez said he's feeling quicker and in way better shape. why did it take him three years to feel this way?

man i cant wait till football season starts same here

Comment

Excited to see what this new secondary crew can do. I've still got some serious concerns over O line and D line, however.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I hope they lose every game but the game to the Ravens.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              hmmm lets see....
              I think Dez has finally seen the light about being an adult and a professional athlete. If you follow him on twitter, he's always posting about he's about to workout. Hopefully it holds up.

Comment

I think Dez has finally seen the light about being an adult and a professional athlete. If you follow him on twitter, he's always posting about he's about to workout. Hopefully it holds up.
                I will start to believe that when I see him catch a pass in the second half of ANY game.

Comment

waits for "Tony Romo sucks"

Why does he suck?

"I dont know...... he sucks, COWGIRLSS suck"

Comment

Why does he suck?

He does. They do.

Comment

Why does he suck?

haha, i am not that type of fan. They can't get it done because of the O-line and poor late game defense.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      He does. They do.
                      They don't, you do.

Comment

Fuck you birthday bitch!!1!

OK, not another word will be said about those faggot ass Cowboys until they inevitably start losing.

Comment

Hmmm, I see nothings changed, I guess I can go back to POWNING fools for acting up then...
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

DallasCowboys.com's Bryan Broaddus saw a "different person on the field this spring" in Dez Bryant.
                            "I saw a player that redid his body, committed to running better routes and becoming better at his craft in the class room," wrote Broaddus, a former scout. Defensive leader Sean Lee insisted Tuesday that Bryant has been an "unbelievable" teammate despite his off-field issues. "The type of work he's put in in practice in the offseason ... Obviously we're going to support Dez no matter what," said Lee. Now that his mother has declined to pursue domestic violence charges, Bryant's arrest will likely be an afterthought by Week
                            Lets see if he can resist slapping his mama again. It sounds like Dez is on his way to having a great season if all these stories are true.

Comment

It's all just monkeying around til the cops show up, then when the shit really gets real.

"Awwww we wus just playin."

Comment

Working...
                              X