Dez Bryant Arrested in Desoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant Arrested in Desoto

Something about domestic violence. Supposedly made bail already, blah, blah, blah. No real surprise.

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
    sigpic

Comment

This kid is never going to get it, hes just a hood rat and they cannot be changed nor do they want to.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        This kid is never going to get it, hes just a hood rat and they cannot be changed nor do they want to.
        its fun to do hoodrat things... I've always supported dez and always saying well at least he doesn't get arrested.. He's Brandon Marshall Jr now.
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

JJ will prolly give him a raise!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hes keeping it real, playa...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hes keeping it real, playa...
              I like to punch them in their tittie. Nice and fatty so it won't bruise very easily, plus they don't want to have to show the cops their tits.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                I like to punch them in their tittie. Nice and fatty so it won't bruise very easily, plus they don't want to have to show the cops their tits.
                plus you dont wanna fuck up that hand modelling gig.......you may be the smartest man alive.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I slap my womenz in the face with the Cockasaurusmex, what are they going to say? He hit me in the face with his cock?

lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    plus you dont wanna fuck up that hand modelling gig.......you may be the smartest man alive.

god bless.
                    True dat!

I slap my womenz in the face with the Cockasaurusmex, what are they going to say? He hit me in the face with his cock?

lmao!
                    My wife just laughs when I do that, she says it's like being hit with an overcooked green bean.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post

My wife just laughs when I do that, she says it's like being hit with an overcooked green bean.
                      Its all fun and games til they get cum in their eyes. I always give fair warning, im cuming babe!!!! And then its, "ewwwww, its in my eye(s)!?!?!?!"

Comment

Its all fun and games til they get cum in their eyes. I always give fair warning, im cuming babe!!!! And then its, "ewwwww, its in my eye(s)!?!?!?!"
                        I always blow that in her mouth so she doesn't have to clean it up later. I'm a thoughtful husband.

Comment

A true gentleman you are, Brad....

Comment

Just goes to show you can take the hood rat out of the hood but you cannot take the hood out of the hood rat.

Comment

My edit is better, that way I don't have to BAN you...

Comment

Working...
                              X