Night Golf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Golf?

Anyone know of any courses or ranges that are lit for after dark play? I know Golf Center of Arlington has a lit driving range. Looking for additional options.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    Anyone know of any courses or ranges that are lit for after dark play? I know Golf Center of Arlington has a lit driving range. Looking for additional options.
    Top golf, playa! And we can have beerz, watch TV and make the young girls giggle. Of course you have to come to Allen...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Top golf, playa! And we can have beerz, watch TV and make the young girls giggle. Of course you have to come to Allen...
      Or you could leave Allen and come to Dallas for a change.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Yeah, Allen is a bit far for me. I hear that place is nice, though.

Comment

Yeah, Allen is a bit far for me. I hear that place is nice, though.
          The eye candy alone is worth the price of admission. And theres always, ALWAYS a girl(s) next to us that can't swing worth a fuck and someone has to hug them from behind and show them how to swing that stick...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Or you could leave Allen and come to Dallas for a change.
            Theres things to do outside of Allen/Frisco?

Comment

Top Golf is awesome per a friend of mine, I'll have to go check it out soon as well... I've seen the website and understand the theory, just need the time!

Comment

top golf is the shit.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That shit is expensive, but it's a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    That shit is expensive, but it's a good time.
                    last time I went, I got 140 balls. It was $5.50 the first 3 but only $3.65 or some shit for the other 4 buckets.
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

Top Golf is fun as long as you are not expecting to play serious golf. Lots of food and drink choices...and even more selection of good looking women.

Comment

I fucking love Top Golf. I wish Abilene had one. Every time I go to the metroplex I try to stop in.
                        Why put off till tomorrow what you can put off till the next day?
                        -Fred Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                          Top Golf is fun as long as you are not expecting to play serious golf. Lots of food and drink choices...and even more selection of good looking women.
                          I play the games, Top Pressure being my favorite.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

I think Golf Center of Arlington is the closest you can get to an abandoned driving range/miniature golf center that is somehow still open. I think the $1.00 drafts and the range being lit at night are the only things that keep people coming back. The miniature golf course (not that I would use it) looks like it was long forgotten 10 years ago. It reminded me of something you would see on one of those urban atrophy websites.

They also don't check the parking lot at night before locking the entrance/exit gate and leaving. Had some tailgate beers with a buddy Saturday night after hitting some balls and when we went to leave found out we were locked in. Good thing I had my tool bag with me. Had to bust their cheesy lock pin device loose and let ourselves out. Good times.

Comment

I think Golf Center of Arlington is the closest you can get to an abandoned driving range/miniature golf center that is somehow still open. I think the $1.00 drafts and the range being lit at night are the only things that keep people coming back. The miniature golf course (not that I would use it) looks like it was long forgotten 10 years ago. It reminded me of something you would see on one of those urban atrophy websites.

They also don't check the parking lot at night before locking the entrance/exit gate and leaving. Had some tailgate beers with a buddy Saturday night after hitting some balls and when we went to leave found out we were locked in. Good thing I had my tool bag with me. Had to bust their cheesy lock pin device loose and let ourselves out. Good times.
                              Were is that?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X