Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poooooooooor agg ... bulldog?

Lmfao

Texas A&M's entrance into the SEC has been wrought with ridicule from Florida coach Will Muschamp to a failed YouTube video trying to welcome itself in the SEC. And now SECStore.com has added yet another blunder to A&M's inaugural SEC … Continue reading

Texas A&M's entrance into the SEC has been wrought with ridicule from Florida coach Will Muschamp to a failed YouTube video trying to welcome itself in the SEC.

And now SECStore.com has added yet another blunder to A&M's inaugural SEC season.

On the store's website Monday morning, they were selling an A&M hat that had the Aggies logo on the front on the word "Bulldogs" on the back.

Yep, Texas A&M is now the Bulldogs in the eyes of the SEC and Adidas, the company that just launched a new line of uniforms and apparel in advance of the Aggies SEC season. I know A&M is the same color as Mississippi State, which is actually the Bulldogs, but c'mon? This is getting comical. Shockingly, the hat is now listed as "discontinued."

Even the description of the hat can't decide whether Texas A&M should be the "Aggies" or the "Bulldogs."

You've always thought you would have been a great coach-particularly for the Texas A&M Aggies. Just because you didn't end up in that line of work doesn't mean that you can't still imagine calling plays for your favorite team when you go to the next game. Do it in official Aggies style with the 2012 Coaches Sideline flex hat from adidas. Featuring an embroidered school wordmark on the crown, embroidered "Bulldogs Football" lettering at the back and ClimaLITE fabric that conducts heat and sweat away from the body to keep you comfortable on warm game days, this cap will ensure that you're dry and cool while you strategize about TAMU's next move. Don't be surprised when players and fans congratulate you after a win because this is the same hat the Aggies coaches will sport on the sideline this season!

This is possibly an error due to laziness. Both Mississippi State and Texas A&M have the same colors, both are sponsored by Adidas and both have the same hat. The ad for the hat is just a reproduction of the one for Mississippi State.

Still, A&M can't seem to catch a break. Perhaps it will have better luck in its inaugural playing season than its inaugural offseason.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Well, they'll always have the '99 Alamo Bowl win.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
    X