NFL pre season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL pre season

I know it's preseason but who has impressed you.
    For me it has been RG3
    Chris Rhaney #22 steelers RB
    Curtis Painter 3rd string QB for ravens
    Julio Jones WR for falcons

Tebow

Comment

The whole Cowboys team for finding their way to camp.

Comment

Did Peyton play? I didn't realize there were 4 games on tonight.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yes he played he didn't do to good he needs to work on timing with his receivers he played 1 series and had 1 int that got tipped off his recievers hands that was thrown behind his receiver

Comment

Maybe his neck gets snapped next week!
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

He be around to kick the shit out of the steelers.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I know it's preseason but who has impressed you.
                For me it has been RG3
                Chris Rhaney #22 steelers RB
                Curtis Painter 3rd string QB for ravens
                Julio Jones WR for falcons

I know its game 1 of pre-season but our Ravens are looking pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  He be around to kick the shit out of the steelers.
                  Can't comment either way. I don't expect a whole lot out of them (steelers) this year, but who knows. I just hope that if he does become an infinitely less intelligent stephen hawking, that Harrison or polamalu are the ones to get him rollin'.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                    Can't comment either way. I don't expect a whole lot out of them (steelers) this year, but who knows. I just hope that if he does become an infinitely less intelligent stephen hawking, that Harrison or polamalu are the ones to get him rollin'.
                    Oh he will have a lot of big hitters going after him right out the gate... Steelers, Falcons, Texans, Raiders... If he can make it through the 1st 4 games with the little protection he will be getting it will be a miracle... They had 3 running backs last year only 1 this year to take away the rush...

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      If the steelers want to beat anyone this year they are going to have to work like crazy on that O line Ben took a few hits tonight and was hurried a bunch if they don't I don't see Ben making it halfway through the season

Comment

If the steelers want to beat anyone this year they are going to have to work like crazy on that O line Ben took a few hits tonight and was hurried a bunch if they don't I don't see Ben making it halfway through the season
                        Yeah he seemed scared??? He doesn't have the body of steel like he did a few years ago... He's gluten for punishment if they don't get the o-line figured out in a hurry

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
                          I know its game 1 of pre-season but our Ravens are looking pretty good...
                          I know we didn't have the entire 1st string D out there but man I was hoping for more defense and more from upshaw

Comment

I know we didn't have the entire 1st string D out there but man I was hoping for more defense and more from upshaw
                            Yeah they were very reserved... I guess when you were 2nd rushing yds allowed and 4th passing yards allowed you aren't to concerned with defense during off season... With almost all starters returning they'd rather be well rested and healthy... Wouldn't want to lose an Ace during preseason again

Comment

The rookie o-line along with the scrubs (excluding pouncy, if he can actually play a season), and the aged defensive line are the big ones for me. I've taken shit on various forums because I called it a rebuilding/retooling year or two for them. Lots think they are in their prime for a bowl run over the next few years. Probably homers.

Comment

Working...
                              X