Aggy trollin' in Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Is this funny because UT has "Beat A&M" in their fight song or......oh wait........
    It's a shame that they have to actually alter they're fight song. They have to either beat someone or hate someone in the SEC first, to have a rivalry with them. It will be easier for them to hate someone.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
      Hey we will win more than 2 games...out of conference. In conference is another story.

so 3? I'll say it here first, SMU beats aggy. Just put that down as my wild prediction of the year

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
        so 3? I'll say it here first, SMU beats aggy. Just put that down as my wild prediction of the year
        I've said I was gonna win the lotto a lot of times but that still hasn't happened yet.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
          I've said I was gonna win the lotto a lot of times but that still hasn't happened yet.

I say lots of things that never happened

Comment

UT is in A&M's fight song.
            A&M is in UT's fight song.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              UT is in A&M's fight song.
              A&M is in UT's fight song.
              Yeah. There are several alternates. Depends on who they play.

Comment

Working...
              X