Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck steroids, the man beat cancer!!

Comment

Pre-cancer, Armstrong was too heavy to be strong in the hills. After all the aggressive chemo (most of it was experimental that he volunteered for), he lost weight and mass. It enabled him to lose weight and be a very good climber. I think THAT attributed more than anything to his success, along with the fact that pain no longer bothered him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Pre-cancer, Armstrong was too heavy to be strong in the hills. After all the aggressive chemo (most of it was experimental that he volunteered for), he lost weight and mass. It enabled him to lose weight and be a very good climber. I think THAT attributed more than anything to his success, along with the fact that pain no longer bothered him.
        Where the fuck is 01whitecobra when we need him?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The USADA is no different than the US government, their entire mentality is that of "if you're not with us and willing to do what we want, you're guilty and against us". It's a complete joke. No where in their case or allegations do they have any evidence of Lance taking steroids or any sort of performance enhancing drugs. They're only going by the word of 2 former teammates that were caught doping with the hopes of beating Armstrong down to the point where he gives up so they can then say "since he won't fight us, he must be guilty". I don't blame Lance at all, he's been battling this bullshit for years, I'd be tired of it too.

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          You're definitely on the right track here, but that wasn't the only reason he was able to win. People don't realize that Lance went to France to train for the tour months before the actual race and by the time race day came, he's already been through the stage in training. For those that haven't seen it, I'd recommend renting or buying Road to Paris. Here's the first few minutes of it...

Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Bunch of political BS. Frogs can't handle the fact he handed there ass to them time after time.

Comment

The man never failed a drug test (500+ of them) but a bunch of jealous riders are saying he did, yeah that't not right. I cannot blame him for stopping the fight, just hope they don't ban him from triathlons which is what he is doing now.

Comment

That bike was a faggot bike.
                Ded

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                  The man never failed a drug test (500+ of them) but a bunch of jealous riders are saying he did
                  Armstrong had been given until 06:00 GMT on Friday to decide whether to continue fighting USADA's charges. The agency has said that 10 of Armstrong's former team-mates are prepared to testify against him.
                  I'm as pro-American athlete (and UT) as they come, but give me a break. Aside from the fact that I've waited on L.A., and he was a total douche, google "blood transfusion cyclist" and check out a few links.

Fuck L.A. and Roger Clemens. They're both dirty as shit.

Comment

What pisses me off is the guy is a national icon, and because he was so dominate they presume he was cheating. And they've never been able to live with it. What ever happened to having pride in your country's athletes? I think the real crime here is how easily baseless accusations are so readily accepted. Unless there is incontrovertible evidence, it shouldn't even be considered.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                      I'm as pro-American athlete (and UT) as they come, but give me a break. Aside from the fact that I've waited on L.A., and he was a total douche, google "blood transfusion cyclist" and check out a few links.

Fuck L.A. and Roger Clemens. They're both dirty as shit.
                      Does anyone have physical proof that he did it? Until they do I am with Lance. I know their are accusations all over the web but until someone can show me his test showing he had drugs in the system its all word of mouth. Innocent until proven guilty. Not innocent until someone accuses you. The fact that you don't like him does not make him guilty.

It seems like the USADA is butthurt over the fact that he beat the drug test and is out to make sure he did take drugs.

Comment

Does anyone have physical proof that he did it? Until they do I am with Lance. I know their are accusations all over the web but until someone can show me his test showing he had drugs in the system its all word of mouth. Innocent until proven guilty. Not innocent until someone accuses you. The fact that you don't like him does not make him guilty.

It seems like the USADA is butthurt over the fact that he beat the drug test and is out to make sure he did take drugs.
                        Whatever seems the most sensational is almost always the least accurate.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You completely missed the mark. I said to google a certain term, which would return certain hits. These hits would INCLUDE, but not preclude other incidents from happening. It's funny that Barry Bonds would receive and indictment from this forum, but Lance Armstrong wouldn't. Neither have been found guilty of anything. They're both dirty as shit, though.

P.S. The fact that I "don't like him" has NOTHING to do with this. I waited on Cory Morrow at the same restaurant as Lance, and he was a MUCH bigger douche, but you don't hear me proclaiming that Cory Morrow took 'roids or had blood transfusions, or isn't the best 'Texas country singer,' do you? Negative. I don't give a shit about these guys' personalities.

The fact is this: L.A. has won an unprecedented amount of TdF victories, all while beating cancer. I don't presume to know him, but I don't know any competitive people who would say "oh, you're going to take all of my titles away? Eh, go ahead."

Comment

The fact is this: L.A. has won an unprecedented amount of TdF victories, all while beating cancer. I don't presume to know him, but I don't know any competitive people who would say "oh, you're going to take all of my titles away? Eh, go ahead."
                            Every man has their breaking point and I don't know of any other athlete that's had as many or more allegations brought against them than Lance Armstrong has. IMO he's innocent until proven guilty and in my eyes, him not wanting to fight anymore does not prove him guilty.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Really? Roger Clemens? Barry Bonds? Sammy Sosa? Thats just in one sport and those were all year after year allegations.

I didn't say him not wanting to fight anymore PROVES him guilty. I guess it's coincidental that he quit competing, went to triathlons and isn't going to dispute being the greatest cyclist ever.

His new sport of choice is triathlons, and despite being banned from quite a few of them, he still doesn't fight his case. You're right, that makes perfect sense. If you were someone that had nothing to prove, you might turn away from cycling. However, if you were being excluded from your new sport of choice also, you might have something to say about it.

I guess you're right, it's much easier to be innocent and suspected to be guilty and tests prove you to be in-line with guilt than to actually be guilty. That darn science, it's wrong all the time!

Comment

Really? Roger Clemens? Barry Bonds? Sammy Sosa? Thats just in one sport and those were all year after year allegations.

I didn't say him not wanting to fight anymore PROVES him guilty. I guess it's coincidental that he quit competing, went to triathlons and isn't going to dispute being the greatest cyclist ever.

His new sport of choice is triathlons, and despite being banned from quite a few of them, he still doesn't fight his case. You're right, that makes perfect sense. If you were someone that had nothing to prove, you might turn away from cycling. However, if you were being excluded from your new sport of choice also, you might have something to say about it.

I guess you're right, it's much easier to be innocent and suspected to be guilty and tests prove you to be in-line with guilt than to actually be guilty. That darn science, it's wrong all the time!
                                That theory might hold water if you were unaware he passed 500 individual drug tests during all the years of the tours. You're jumping on the bandwagon without any of the facts.
                                Last edited by CJ; 08-24-2012, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X