• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
    NO! lol
    If you lose, you could always Bones me.

Comment

Well that was a stupid play there Drew.

Comment

Wow...the Saints O-line cant stop them. Another INT by the O-line.

Comment

Who dat now????
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Dey be drivin....

Comment

TOUCHDOWN Saints!

Comment

Now lets just stop the Falcons.

Comment

We Win! Now praying for a miracle with Carolina!

Comment

They'll have get through the Falcons again if they want to go back.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I am not an NFL head coach, so maybe I have no place in asking this but, if you are down by 3 at your own 40ish, and it is 4th and 6 with 2:45 to go, don't you go for it?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        This game is very close on paper.... Saints by 3+

If the Saints win, Turner needs to be held under 50 yards rushing.

If Pittsburgh, Kevin Kolb and the Eagles can beat the dirty birds the Saints can do the same.
                        Who dat!

Turner with 48 yards on the ground.

Looks like Matt Ryan and the Falcons are now 19-2 in the Georgia Dome.... Those two losses come from the New Orleans Saints.
                        Last edited by papapepper; 12-28-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                          Reggie Bush will also have some major impact on what Atlanta defense looks like.
                          LOL, Bush had 17 combined yards. 2 punt returns, and an 8 yard pass where he was taken down in the open field (by the safety?).
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                            LOL, Bush had 17 combined yards. 2 punt returns, and an 8 yard pass where he was taken down in the open field (by the safety?).
                            I never said he would have a big impact stats wise.... You should really pay attention and watch a game sometime. Reggie bush opens up a lot of big plays for other players. He doesn't even have to touch the ball.

Oh and LOL @ you trying to point out a mistake by me. Too bad I was right on every other aspect of the game. Also still don't think I was wrong about Bush considering he drew plenty of coverage on the Atlanta defense.

Comment

You also said Colston would have a "BIG game." 2 catches for 21 yards. *yawn*

You also predicted that it would be close and the Saints would win by 3 - bold prediction considering it was a close game that the Saints lost by 3 (in overtime) the last time they played.
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                                You also said Colston would have a "BIG game." 2 catches for 21 yards. *yawn*

You also predicted that it would be close and the Saints would win by 3 - bold prediction considering it was a close game that the Saints lost by 3 (in overtime) the last time they played.
                                Oh don't forget I said if the Saints are to win the game Turner has to be held under 50 yards.

It wasn't going to be a blow out.... Everyone already knew that.

Colston had some chances. He had a couple dropped passes and one in the endzone that was called back because of a false start penalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X