This week takes forever to get here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week takes forever to get here

It's College Football week, boys and it's about damn time.

Originally posted by BERT View Post
    It's College Football week, boys and it's about damn time.
    Yessiree! Hook em, dammit!

Comment

I'll have to make a trip up there sometime this season and watch a game with y'all. I think i've said this before

Comment

I hope UNT beats LSU. That would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I hope UNT beats LSU. That would be awesome.

That would be something alright. I'm still sticking to my SMU beats aggy prediction

Comment

Finally. Texas fight!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Any competitive games going on in the next few weeks? Seems like the first couple of weeks are all pointless major school vs. unheard of school games.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Any competitive games going on in the next few weeks? Seems like the first couple of weeks are all pointless major school vs. unheard of school games.
                Bama v Michigan this saturday. Just go to nationalchamps.net and look at "all tv listings by week".
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Man i love college football. Some decent week 1 games:

Boise/Michigan State
                  Auburn/Clemson
                  Michgan/Alabama
                  Georgia Tech/Virginia Tech

OU/Utep and Texas/Wyoming are both favored to win by 30
                  LSU is favored by 43 against UNT. LSU will probably have the 3rd stringers out by the 3rd quarter.
                  Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                    Man i love college football. Some decent week 1 games:

Boise/Michigan State
                    Auburn/Clemson
                    Michgan/Alabama
                    Georgia Tech/Virginia Tech

OU/Utep and Texas/Wyoming are both favored to win by 30
                    LSU is favored by 43 against UNT. LSU will probably have the 3rd stringers out by the 3rd quarter.
                    I wouldn't give Plano East 30 points if they were playing the 'Horn's. I love 'em, but damn!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      I wouldn't give Plano East 30 points if they were playing the 'Horn's. I love 'em, but damn!

I can't wait to see Johnathon Gray run the ball. And from everything i read and hear, Malcolm Brown has been tearing it up so far. Hope that continues into games

Comment

I can't wait to see Johnathon Gray run the ball. And from everything i read and hear, Malcolm Brown has been tearing it up so far. Hope that continues into games
                        I'm ready and excited, but without a QB, it just won't matter.

Comment

OU will play up to 3 or 4 Freshmen Wide Receivers this season. That Penn State transfer is starting at WR.

Blake Bell is the #2 QB to Landry Jones

One side of the secondary looks questionable

I think OU will lose 2 games this season. A lot of young players on the 2nd team that i'm excited to see.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            I'm ready and excited, but without a QB, it just won't matter.

All they have to do is not turn the ball over. That's easy right?

Comment

All they have to do is not turn the ball over. That's easy right?
                              I don't think anything will be "easy" this season. The 'Horn's could be pretty good, or really bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X