Matt Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Flynn

So you go from being a back up to Aaron Rodgers to backing up a rookie, Russell Wilson. How's that working out for you?

He must have either had a shitty off-season/preseason or this Wilson kid is the next Drew Brees.

The Seattle Seahawks are an equal opportunity employer.

Comment

I think his contract is $10 million guaranteed. Hopefully he'll be able to cope.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        How's that working out for you?.
        Its working out pretty well for him if you ask me, hes making 10 million in gauranteed money, I'll ride the pine for 10 million.

And yes Wilson is that good, think of Cam Newton and maybe even better.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wasn't Flynn the one several people were trying to work a trade on? IIRC, he played pretty damn well when he's had to fill in. I wonder what happened.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The kid is playing like a seasoned veteran, think Vick, Newton and Favre all in one.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              The kid is playing like a seasoned veteran, think Vick, Newton and Favre all in one.
              So think overrated and washed up? Roger that.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Wasn't Flynn the one several people were trying to work a trade on? IIRC, he played pretty damn well when he's had to fill in. I wonder what happened.
                My point exactly. He damn near lead the Packers to a win against the Patriots, with Tom Brady in week 15 of 2010 when Rodgers was out with a concussion. 24 for 37, 251 yards, 3 TD's, lost 31 - 27. He also played a stellar game against the Lions in week 17 of last season going toe to toe with Cam Newton, 31 for 44, 480 yards, 6 TD's, won 45 - 41.

Comment

I've seen bits a pieces of Wilson and from what I've seen he looks good
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Flynn is on the Kevin Kolb plan. You start as a backup and the entire teams steps up to help. You look good for a few games and boom pay me bitches.

Mind you I am a Seahawks fan from way back. I am sure both will see plenty of time this year. Hawks are not projected to be to good so they can get a good look at both and have a decent draft pick next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                      Flynn is on the Kevin Kolb plan. You start as a backup and the entire teams steps up to help. You look good for a few games and boom pay me bitches.

Mind you I am a Seahawks fan from way back. I am sure both will see plenty of time this year. Hawks are not projected to be to good so they can get a good look at both and have a decent draft pick next year.
                      Kevin Kolb is the back up to John Skelton in Arizona. Lulz

Comment

Working...
                      X