Boys vs Dolphins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Dolphins...

I have access to tickets, but im not going. Parking is just too much of a hassle.

Boys - 24
    Fins - 13
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I'll be there in an hour.

Boooooosted is just getting old and buuuuusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I have access to tickets, but im not going. Parking is just too much of a hassle.

Boys - 24
      Fins - 13
      Park at the bar have food an drinks. Ride the shuttle to the stadium and back. Simple that's what we always do
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I'll be there in an hour.

Boooooosted is just getting old and buuuuusted.
        Man, if it was a regualr season game I would go, but the Rangers are playing, rush hour traffic is going to be a bitch, parking will be far and expensive. I'll just watch it at home, grillin up some aged ribeyes and having some DosXX's.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Cowboys- 9
          Dolphins- 3
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            Park at the bar have food an drinks. Ride the shuttle to the stadium and back. Simple that's what we always do
            I have a hookup in the Silver parking, $40.00 CASH! But again its not worth it for the last pre-season game. And yes I always eat before hand and bring my own drink, plastic flask full of Crown Black, that way I only have to pay daddy Jerry for a couople of 7-up's...

Comment

Cowboys 0
              Dolphins -14
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I have a hookup in the Silver parking, $40.00 CASH! But again its not worth it for the last pre-season game. And yes I always eat before hand and bring my own drink, plastic flask full of Crown Black, that way I only have to pay daddy Jerry for a couople of 7-up's...
                Water bottle? Lol
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

dolphins taking it 2nite....well i hope

Comment

Anyone else notice that Mickey Spagnola forgot which TV channel he was on?

"... here on...uh...Dallas Cowboys."

Then he gave a priceless "shit I can't believe I just did that" face.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                    .223 > 911

Comment

I think this might be the first time I've ever been more interested in the team we're playing against rather than the Cowboys. Of course I still want us to win, and its only a pre season game, but I'm real interested in how Tannehill does this season. My sister is an Aggie, and I went to a lot of games cheering him on. I'm pulling for him to be a really good NFL QB some day, so it'll be good to get to watch him tonight.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                      .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        Cowboys 0
                        Dolphins -14
                        Good call...
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I think that dunbar kid will probably make the team, or the practice squad. He looked quicker than everyone on the field. It was obvious the first time I saw him take the ball.

Comment

Working...
                          X