CFB on ESPN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB on ESPN...

Such a beautiful sight. South Carolina vs Vandy. I don't really care who wins, but might be a good game. I'm in heaven just being able to watch real football on tv again.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    .223 > 911

I enjoyed it right up to the point where i fell asleep on the couch before 7:30

Comment

Vandy got fucked on that no call for pass interference. The back judge was looking right at it. Despicable.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          Vandy got fucked on that no call for pass interference. The back judge was looking right at it. Despicable.
          Is this because the NFL has all their "good" refs?
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
            A junior high official could have made that call. Pathetic - hey at least it wasn't at a key moment of a close game.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post

no D1 refs are being used

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                A junior high official could have made that call. Pathetic - hey at least it wasn't at a key moment of a close game.
                Lol, that was one shitty ass no call. I think I heard the entire state of South Carolina stop breathing for a few seconds. I feel bad for Vandy, they end up with the short end of the referee stick a lot.
                .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                X