Boys vs G-men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I did say the Giants would expose our O-line, and they did. I expected that to stop the Cowboys from winning. Guess I was wrong.

The O-line HAS to get better. I think Murray and Romo saved them on alot of plays.

I still think Dez needs to show up more in the second half.
    though the o-line wasn't great by any means it was very serviceable. it was a lot better than i expected it to be. to virtually stop one of the best defensive lines in the nfl counts as a plus in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      though the o-line wasn't great by any means it was very serviceable. it was a lot better than i expected it to be. to virtually stop one of the best defensive lines in the nfl counts as a plus in my book.
      They were only "ok" because Romo can scramble. Don't give them too much credit.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        They were only "ok" because Romo can scramble. Don't give them too much credit.
        Eggzachary

Murray had to break off one big run after breaking 3 tackles. Besides that run, he was looking at a pretty average day.

Comment

Eggzachary

Murray had to break off one big run after breaking 3 tackles. Besides that run, he was looking at a pretty average day.
          Vickers and Bryant deserve a lot of credit on that play. Vickers blew up his first block grabbed Murray and settled him from falling then picked up another block to spring him. And dez stayed blocking down field the whole play. I thought that play was a good example of not giving up til the whistle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            Vickers and Bryant deserve a lot of credit on that play. Vickers blew up his first block grabbed Murray and settled him from falling then picked up another block to spring him. And dez stayed blocking down field the whole play. I thought that play was a good example of not giving up til the whistle.
            It was. but it was a busted play to begin with because of the line.

Comment

It was. but it was a busted play to begin with because of the line.
              somewhat. it was an outside run anyways wasn't it? it'd be more on witten.

Comment

Working...
              X