No announcement yet.

V. Young, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY FUCK @ borrowing $1,900,000 @ 20% interest. Holy fucking shit!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Better than Steve's favorite title loan place at 400% interest.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

There are some fucking morons out there. The interest adds up to a little over $600k and they want that up front before they give out the 1.9 million. Then the team pays them back directly.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          There are some fucking morons out there. The interest adds up to a little over $600k and they want that up front before they give out the 1.9 million. Then the team pays them back directly.
          Shit, look at the terms of this thing. I need to get into this:

The signature pages to the Pro Player Loandocumentation bearing Young’s alleged signature are each dated May 4, 2011, even though the documents themselves were not finalized and signed off on until May 17, 2011—nearly two weeks after Young supposedly executed such agreements.

27.The Pro Player Loan had a maturity date of January 7, 2013, and an interest rateof 20%, which could fluctuate up to 34% in the event of default. Pro Player retained$619,112.26 as prepaid interest on the loan, and, after other disbursements, Young was to receivea total of $1,104,902.54, or 59% of the total loan proceeds.

28. Upon closing the Pro Player Loan, almost all of the loan proceeds were immediately transferred over to a PFS-owned account.

29.Pro Player took no steps to ensure that Young actually was aware of or authorizedthis loan. That was so despite the fact that, among other things: (i) the onerous terms of the loan, including its very high interest rate, large immediate prepayment of interest (after thatprepayment and the deduction of various expenses only about 59% of the proceeds were beingpaid over to Young); (ii) Young purportedly executed the loan documentation 13 days beforethedocuments themselves are dated; (iii) the signature pages on the loan documents are on separate,unpaginated sheets so there is no assurance that Young was presented with the accurate or complete copies of documents.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We know the money is expensive, but you're worth it. Dial 866.SKY.1224, now.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Still not as bad as Jamarcus Russell.
              I dont think he's broke.... well not yet..

#1 overall money is a lot so give him 5 more years

You wanna talk about broke, look up Antoine Walker.. his ex wife took all his money(the one who is divorcing Ocho Cinco currently) and his friends suckered him into ridiculous investments. I think hes in the D-League.

Blew over 100 million i think.
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                I dont think he's broke.... well not yet..

#1 overall money is a lot so give him 5 more years

You wanna talk about broke, look up Antoine Walker.. his ex wife took all his money(the one who is divorcing Ocho Cinco currently) and his friends suckered him into ridiculous investments. I think hes in the D-League.

Blew over 100 million i think.
                I also heard Antoine liked to gamble with Michael Jordan, and at times tried keeping up with MJ in the spending department. Seems like a great idea.

Comment

I need to get into the professional loan business! Make some of that $$$CHOOO$$ $$$CHOOOOOOO$$$$$$$
                  De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Happens all the time, overpaid undereducated.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Happens all the time, overpaid undereducated.
                      Mike Tyson made, and lost, $300+ million! He was out-smarted by a lot of folks, including Don King. If you're not smart enough to watch your money, be damn sure you can TRUST someone to do it for you.

Comment

Some people just can't manage money. I deal with this kind of crap daily - he's basically saying "I didn't know that could happen." It's his own damn fault for not reading what he is signing, period the end. He will lose that lawsuit. It's a very simple case - Is this your signature? Were you drunk at the time you signed? Dismissed.
                        Last edited by CJ; 09-19-2012, 01:25 PM.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          Mike Tyson made, and lost, $300+ million! He was out-smarted by a lot of folks, including Don King. If you're not smart enough to watch your money, be damn sure you can TRUST someone to do it for you.
                          Read an article that started out "How do you go broke when you earn $300 million? Spend $320 million."

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Read an article that started out "How do you go broke when you earn $300 million? Spend $320 million."
                            Sage words.

Comment

Damn skippy. Creflo Dollar is just sad he didn't bilk the $30MM off of Tyson as well.

Comment

those pro player dudes were shady as hell, they tried some bullshit nascar sponsorship deals that surprisingly enough, never turned into money changing hands.
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X