Boys vs TB...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
    I'm amazed that more hasn't been said about it. That potentially cost us a TD, and could have seriously injured Ogletree. With all the talk about how bad the refs have been, no one has said anything about that or Romo getting that helmet to helmet hit with no call.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    It was mentioned in one of the pregame shows. It probably was a td. But you don't know if ogletree would have continued running forward instead of cutting back after he slipped. You just never know.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      It was mentioned in one of the pregame shows. It probably was a td. But you don't know if ogletree would have continued running forward instead of cutting back after he slipped. You just never know.
      Looked to me like he would have continued forward and may have missed the ball even worse but I don't really know. I was pissed at the moment but I can't honestly say I think it cost us a TD. Just another amateur/weird thing with the replacement officials I guess.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It definitely wasn't a for sure TD, which I imagine is part of the reason it hasn't been a big deal. I think the possibility of a torn ACL slipping at speed like that would be the bigger of the two. Either way I would have preferred the play to continue without a ref taking out our receiver in the endzone. I was imagining how bad losing Ogletree to something like that would have been.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
        .223 > 911

Comment

the helmet to helmet hit on romo wasw bad, but sometimes those calls get missed even with the regular refs. Wasn't nearly as bad as the hit Schaub took from Denver, now that was a dirty hit.

At least IMO Dallas didnt look bad, but at the sametime they didn"t look great either. I think Witten needs to sit out a game or two and comeback fully healthy. Offensive line needs to get better than what they were on sunday. At least the defense looked damn good. Barry Church however could have an achillies tear and could be done for the year, hopefully they will have some depth in the secondary to help.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            the helmet to helmet hit on romo wasw bad, but sometimes those calls get missed even with the regular refs. Wasn't nearly as bad as the hit Schaub took from Denver, now that was a dirty hit.

At least IMO Dallas didnt look bad, but at the sametime they didn"t look great either. I think Witten needs to sit out a game or two and comeback fully healthy. Offensive line needs to get better than what they were on sunday. At least the defense looked damn good. Barry Church however could have an achillies tear and could be done for the year, hopefully they will have some depth in the secondary to help.
            Unless I missed them saying "could be" ESPN just confirmed that this is true, Church is out for the season.
            "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
            -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
              Unless I missed them saying "could be" ESPN just confirmed that this is true, Church is out for the season.
              I heard that this morning at I believe it wasn't confirmed then.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

It doesn't matter if its a slight tear or blown he will be out for all of the year or most of the season for sure.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was surprised Garret didn't say anything to the TB coach at the end of the game on the Kneel down shananigans. It kinda made him look like a pussy and he probably lost a little street cred from the players.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    I was surprised Garret didn't say anything to the TB coach at the end of the game on the Kneel down shananigans. It kinda made him look like a pussy and he probably lost a little street cred from the players.
                    He was bitching at the refs about it and then gave him a bro hug at midfield, lmao!
                    Someone need to remind him that this is the NFL not the Big East.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• so you move Brandon Carr to safety to take Barry Church's spot and everything should be alright
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                        so you move Brandon Carr to safety to take Barry Church's spot and everything should be alright
                        They did and it was...

Comment

• Church is out for the season so does that mean Carr is the safety now and jenkins is the CB for the rest of the season? Hopefully, they bring in another safety. Didn't we get some boy from the Jets during the off season?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                            Church is out for the season so does that mean Carr is the safety now and jenkins is the CB for the rest of the season? Hopefully, they bring in another safety. Didn't we get some boy from the Jets during the off season?
                            I agree and I believe I heard that they were going to be signing someone this week. We'll take Ed Reed since Cleveland/Baltimore doesn't want to pay him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I agree and I believe I heard that they were going to be signing someone this week. We'll take Ed Reed since Cleveland/Baltimore doesn't want to pay him.
                              An old player on the decline? Jerry loves to give those guys franchise money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I have a feeling this will be Ed's last year. It seems like every game he is getting hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X