texans vs packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    The Texans and the 49'ers must have partied their asses off together at the club until 4am. Awful.
    Texans haven't played any well balanced teams yet this year until tonight. The 49ers I was a little bit surprised by. Their defense usually plays to much higher caliber, especially against the run.

Comment

Got rogers and jones in my ffl lineup tonight and I'm loving it. My opponent played RG3 and I was down 50 before the game.

Comment

Comeback???
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Comeback???
          Funny...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Even with all the injuries tonight on the defensive side for the Packers, I'm impressed with how well they've played as a team to hold them to 17 offensive points.

Comment

Added to that, Arian Foster held to 29 yards rushing.

Comment

started like shit, finished in the same fashion.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

"Break it down Raji."
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Raji was breakin it down in street clothes on the sideline.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      Raji was breakin it down in street clothes on the sideline.
                      Yeah I saw that. I lmao at the commercial everytime I see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X