Tech/Frogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech/Frogs

Is this the game that will never end, or what?!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Guess I spoke too soon.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

^^^Haha, that was a great game. TCU played well...Wreck 'Em!!

Comment

It was a good one, but not good enough. 3 OT's and we couldn't make it!!??

Comment

POW! Go Raiders!
          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            It was a good one, but not good enough. 3 OT's and we couldn't make it!!??
            3-0 turnovers by the frogs... That hurts! It's a young team and a young QB, but you gotta protect the ball and force turnovers.

The game was a blast, tons of energy for both teams, this could turn into a nice big 12 rivalry....

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
              3-0 turnovers by the frogs... That hurts! It's a young team and a young QB, but you gotta protect the ball and force turnovers.

The game was a blast, tons of energy for both teams, this could turn into a nice big 12 rivalry....
              I'm jealous! I didn't get to go, because I had a state certification exam today and wasn't sure how long I'd be. Tech fans were fun? Usually they're the shittiest. I've watched them spit on people and act crazy as sin in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                I'm jealous! I didn't get to go, because I had a state certification exam today and wasn't sure how long I'd be. Tech fans were fun? Usually they're the shittiest. I've watched them spit on people and act crazy as sin in the past.
                Haha yeah the game was a blast, most of the the people around us behaved themselves though there were a few ass holes... There was a tech guy behind us that was constantly dropping f bombs and I got on his ass because the family next to us had two little girls with them.

That shit pisses me off...

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                  Haha yeah the game was a blast, most of the the people around us behaved themselves though there were a few ass holes... There was a tech guy behind us that was constantly dropping f bombs and I got on his ass because the family next to us had two little girls with them.

That shit pisses me off...
                  I have two of my own, and I'm terrible about watching what I say. And that's at home. Lol
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It was a bummer that TCU lost but I think we have a great couple years ahead of us.

Comment

Working...
                    X