Sean Lee is done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    I used to laugh at big bad NFL players who would sit on the bench for a broken toe. Until a few months ago I ran into a brick barefoot and broke the toe next to my pinky. Mother of God, I couldn’t put any weight on that foot for almost two days, walked with a limp favoring it for almost a month, and as I type this it still hurts.
    I feel for the guy.
    I broke my Big Toe a couple years ago and experienced everything you did. The pain in mine lasted for almost a year. No issues now, but that year sucked for any kind of physical exertion...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Fuck!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        why couldn't homo-romo break a leg or two?
        With our O-line I'm surprised he hasn't already.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          why couldn't homo-romo break a leg or two?

Heck ya! That would be great for the Cowboys! He's definitely the one holding them back. Orton is a stud!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Heck ya! That would be great for the Cowboys! He's definitely the one holding them back. Orton is a stud!
            Hell yes!
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Giants 28 Cows 7

excuses shortly after

Comment

Working...
              X