Saints implosion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints implosion

This is laughable. At least take out your starters if you're going to play this bad. LOL

It's a beautiful sight.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

The Saints should be called the Thieves because all they do is try to steal the ball away.

That last play was an example. Instead of tackling the guy, he grabs his arm with both hands, trying to make him fumble. That's a Stupid motherfucker for you.
      Last edited by line-em-up; 01-02-2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        The Saints should be called the Thieves because all they do is try to steal the ball away.
        How's that working out for them?

And what's up with KC?
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
          How's that working out for them?

And what's up with KC?
          Chiefs are still too inconsistent.

Comment

I called the bucs winning this one. Saints already clinched. Bucs still have a fighting chance, so I knew they would bring their A game.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              I called the bucs winning this one. Saints already clinched. Bucs still have a fighting chance, so I knew they would bring their A game.
              well they need the Packers and the Giants to lose, and right now the Packers are trailing to the Bears and the Giants are winning against Washington
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Packers won.

Comment

They relaxed this week..... No biggie. Reggie Bush had a pretty good game.

Adrian Arrington was looking great as well. If I'm not mistaken that was his first game to play in all year long. Him and Brees looked like they had some good communication.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    They relaxed this week..... No biggie. Reggie Bush had a pretty good game.

Adrian Arrington was looking great as well. If I'm not mistaken that was his first game to play in all year long. Him and Brees looked like they had some good communication.
                    If they were going to play "relaxed" this week then why didn't they play their backups the first 3 quarters of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      If they were going to play "relaxed" this week then why didn't they play their backups the first 3 quarters of the game?

He's justifying the loss. Saints never lose because the other team was better. It's always some grand scheme and they mean to lose games.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                        I don't have all the answers..... I just think the Saints let off the gas just a tad bit.

What did the Saints have to play for? Everyone and their momma knew Atlanta would beat Carolina.

I'm willing to bet Peyton knew what he was doing. He let Reggie Bush carry most of the work load trying to get him ready for the playoffs. Adrian Arrington is also another player who Peyton had carry the load for the receiving corps.

I expect Bush & Arrington both to have very good games in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          He's justifying the loss. Saints never lose because the other team was better. It's always some grand scheme and they mean to lose games.
                          Stop implying because you make yourself look like fool.

Honestly what did the Saints have to play for? Nothing.

Honestly did Tampa have everything to play for? Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            Stop implying because you make yourself look like fool.
                            I'm not implying anything. And "looking like a fool" is making a statement like "Saints took it easy today" when in fact, they flat out got beat. It had nothing to do with taking it easy. They just got beat.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Tom Brady says hi!!
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X