2010-11 Mavs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-11 Mavs Thread

With so many threads it's hard to go back and find them all to reply to everything, so maybe one thread will be easier.

Mavs did rebound from their 3 game losing streak to beat the Cavs, so the Spurs are still within reach, but we have to have some more solid games games. That said, Butler could be out for the year now with a knee injury. Jason Terry is back in the starting line-up. Dirk is supposed to be back in the line-up by the end of the week, but we need him back ASAP.

Butler is hurt? I have been out of the loop for a few days. Sooo, uh about a big trade, I think it is time.

Comment

Yeah I heard Butler is done! Dirk should be back next game! Regualr season dont matter!

GO SPURS!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Butler is hurt? I have been out of the loop for a few days. Sooo, uh about a big trade, I think it is time.
        You are a bit vague. Who are you referring to?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          You are a bit vague. Who are you referring to?
          LOL, no one specific. They are going to need another scorer. JET is better coming off the bench.

Comment

It was good to see them bring Dominique Jones back into the lineup, that guy can play and will be a big asset once he gets in-synch with the team. Beaubois needs to get his ass back on the court, I still don't get wtf is wrong with him.

Comment

Wasn't Beaubois supposed to be back like a month ago?
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah, Caron is likely done for the year with a torn ligament/tendon.
                DoJo looked pretty decent last night. Granted, it was against the Cavs, but he was agressive and got to the line quite often. He won't replace Caron, but he's suitable for now. I'd like to see him develop on the pro level.
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

And Butler is officially done...

DALLAS (AP) -- Mavericks forward Caron Butler has undergone surgery to repair a torn tendon in his right knee and will likely miss the rest of the season.

His absence will be quite a blow for Dallas, which was second in the Western Conference at 25-8 going into a game against Portland on Tuesday night.

Butler was Dallas' third-leading scorer, averaging 14 points and 4.1 rebounds in almost 30 minutes per game. He was an inside-out force the Mavs relied on to draw defenses from leading scorer Dirk Nowitzki.

It could be a costly injury for Butler because he will become a free agent this summer.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Its time for Terry and Marion to step it up a notch!

GO SPURS!
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Mavs won against Portland last night in a close game...so they've survived the last couple games w/o dirk and went 2-3 w/o him. I'm pretty sure he'll be back for the next game.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Spurs lost to the Knicks last night big time!!! NY put up 128 on them!!!

Comment

I'm hoping the Mavs will be able to pull a trade w/ Caron's expiring contract... Igoudala or Gerald Wallace would both work in a 1 for 1 trade under the CBA...

Comment

Mavs vs Orlando tonight. Mavs playing well early on...50-34 with 3:04 left in the 2nd. come on guys...let's practice holding a lead. Should have beaten OKC the other night, but we let them destroy us in the 4th Q. No Dirk again tonight.
                            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                              Mavs vs Orlando tonight. Mavs playing well early on...49-34 with 3:16 left in the 2nd. come on guys...let's practice holding a lead. Should have beaten OKC the other night, but we let them destroy us in the 4th Q. No Dirk again tonight.
                              when is Dirk suppose to be back?
                              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X