Boys vs Cincy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Cincy

Man, if anyone knows the cowboys offense its Zim, fuck!

Boys - 13
    Bungles - 24
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I'll actually say 21-17 cowboys.

Comment

Cowboys barely pull out a win. 21-20. NY loses to NO, putting the weak NFCE back in the air.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hoping the Cowboys win. Hoping they both lose. Would settle for a tie.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

35-33 Cowboys

Comment

27-24 Cowboys
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

77-3 cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Man, if anyone knows the cowboys offense its Zim, fuck!

Boys - 13
                Bungles - 24
                I would seriously doubt zimmer has any intimate knowledge of the cowboys offense these days. He left in 2006 and I am sure 90% of the offensive players have changed since he left. Zim will not have any advantage that any other D. C. has planning for dallas.
                Last edited by jefehbk; 12-05-2012, 09:56 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Zim is a great DC and he has Roy Williams and Pacman that can help him with how we run our offense. He also had the other Roy Williams (rec.) as well. He has enough knowledge about us to hurt us.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I agree with everyone else. All of the defensive coaches have changed. Schemes have changed. Personnel has changed. Zim has absolutely no advantage over any other coach. He's looking at tape just like the rest.

He's not what is dangerous. Cincy isn't a terrible team. That's what is going to hurt the Cowboys the most.

Lol@ Pacman knowing anything about anything. That dude can't even read a playbook. It did remind me of an old fake bit though, the Fake Pacman on 1310, years back. Mother fucker said "You know what recipe Jessica Simpson turned in for the Coeboy Wives Cookbook.... Mexican Turnovers." Lmfao.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Zim is a great DC and he has Roy Williams and Pacman that can help him with how we run our offense. He also had the other Roy Williams (rec.) as well. He has enough knowledge about us to hurt us.
                      do you even watch football bro?

both Roy Williams, the receiver and the defensive back, are both out of football. The receiver Roy Williams never even played for the Bengals and the DB Williams retired a year or two ago.

Zimmer's intimate knowledge is 6 years old. He will approach this game as any other D.C. does this season..game planning thru watching film and scouting reports. He does not have a cowboys playbook he will pull out and show to the defense.

the bengals D will give the Cowboys fits because they are a good unit to start with...not because Zimmer has some inside knowledge that no other D.C. has about the Boys.
                      Last edited by jefehbk; 12-05-2012, 09:56 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

However pacman has been playing pretty good this season.

Comment

Pacman gonna make it rain on dem ho's!

Comment

Andy Dalton and AJ Green is what should be the most worrisome to the Cowboys in this game, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                              do you even watch football bro?
                              I meant to say T-New and i could have sworn RWill (rec) went toCinncy after we cut him.

Comment

Working...
                              X