Favre being sued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    My mistake, they were part-time massage therapists, not stylists.They're accusing Favre of sexual harrassment and the Jets of job discrimination.

Right, but getting fired is what they're pissed about, which was not directly Brett Favre's doing. He didn't tell them to file a complaint or for the Jets to fire them for making the complaint.

"NEW YORK -- Two massage therapists sued Brett Favre on Monday, claiming they lost their part-time jobs with the New York Jets after complaining about sexually suggestive text messages from the veteran quarterback."

Comment

LOL @ "he didn't tell them to file a complaint."
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

you can't handle the Favre!

Comment

What do you expect from Brett? He can bang just about any slut he wants and you expect him to just say "no thanks"? I think it is more crazy that he ever got married. That is like going to a buffet in Las Vegas and saying that you just want some water to drink. "No thanks, I'll have the water". Has anyone seen that slutty ass cheerleader he was hitting on? Yea, she goes out there and shakes her delicious tits and ass all around for the world to see, someone takes the bait and now he is the bad guy? Yea, ok sweetheart, you are completely innocent.

"No, really, I just want a glass of water, I know someone just came by and smeared the cherry pie all over my face and promised to give me the best ice cream in the world because I am Brett fucking Farve but I just need a glass of water here".
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Even the little fucker from kindergarten cop had it figured out "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina". The part that hit the cutting room floor was "now lay down and submit bitch"

Comment

Working...
            X