GSP vs Diaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nate View Post
    LOL that was a fluke...what happened in GSP/Serra 2? Complete utter domination.

How much would you like to throw down on a cash bet right now for GSP vs. Hendricks?
    GSP didn't plan to get plowed. He didn't train to get KO'd. The second fight was much more technical and he put Serra on his back. It was a dominating performance for sure.

You know I don't bet on fights. On that note, though, I never said Hendricks would win. I do however feel he has the best chance of anyone recently... he has a LOT of power, terrific wrestling, he showed he can take ass whipping and finish the last 2 rounds of a fight with an injured left hand. He has the best chance I've seen in a long while.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      GSP didn't plan to get plowed. He didn't train to get KO'd. The second fight was much more technical and he put Serra on his back. It was a dominating performance for sure.

You know I don't bet on fights. On that note, though, I never said Hendricks would win. I do however feel he has the best chance of anyone recently... he has a LOT of power, terrific wrestling, he showed he can take ass whipping and finish the last 2 rounds of a fight with an injured left hand. He has the best chance I've seen in a long while.
      Fair enough, but his wrestling is not good enough to put GSP on his back imo.

Comment

He has a punchers chance and GSP doesn't have a granite chin....that said I'd put my money on GSP.

Comment

Working...
        X