NBA Free Agency 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Free Agency 2013

Any thoughts? Where will Dwight land? Dallas? Houston? Brooklyn made some big movies with acquiring Garnett and Pierce.

Am I the only one that really doesn't want Howard here? He is a huge headcase and really hasn't proven anything significant in his career. IMO.

Comment

Atlanta is a strong possiblity.

I don't really want him here. He is a baby, and always has been. Too many people are using the "Well, he didn't have anyone around him in Orlando" excuse. He's not going to have anyone around him here, either.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Any thoughts on the possible Rajon Rondo trade to Dallas?
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Monte Ellis!
          1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
          TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
          Work In Progress

Comment

I hope Spurs make some minor changes. they need to cut Manu he's done..I honestly think Howard is going to H-Town!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'm thinking the best possible catch for the mavs is going to be igoudala, and thats not enough to get it done. Maybe they get the bledsoe / mayo trade done, but if they can't get at least 3 of the 2nd tier guys, they need to reboot and tank hard for a chance in the lottery for wiggins.

Comment

Bledsoe was traded to the Suns and when its all finished $100 says Howard resigns with the Lakers. Most of the times guys like him put on a show to stroke their ego but ultimately go for the money

Comment

I honestly wouldn't mind having the boards Howard would rack up. He wouldn't be the answer but he would help. I would take Bynum if I had a choice, he's tougher, and more physical IMO.

On a side note, Larkin was a good draft choice.

Comment

Originally posted by JMAC View Post
                    I honestly wouldn't mind having the boards Howard would rack up. He wouldn't be the answer but he would help. I would take Bynum if I had a choice, he's tougher, and more physical IMO.

On a side note, Larkin was a good draft choice.
                    why would howard pick dallas over LA or Houston?

Comment

Howard will pick the lakers and be whining for a trade in 2 years tops lol.

Comment

For what it's worth....the USA Today is reporting Howard has informed the Mavs and Hawks they are out of the running....

Comment

Its really starting to feel like the mavs aren't going to get anything done in FA. If thats the case, they need to trade all the vets for whatever young talent or picks they can get for them.

Comment

Yep Igadaulo is going to the Warriors. I agree, lets blow it up and get in on the draft next year. Its supposed to be a great one.

Comment

Howard to Houston!
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
                              X