Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. He sucks out loud!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      McCarver is worse
      I agree....I hear McCarver call a game and i want to pull out my gun and shoot the tv.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't mind McCarver so much, I figured he took some hits when he was a catcher. Also he's retiring after this year.

Comment

Bryant Gumbel takes the cake for the most terrible announcer on the face of the planet. I would rather hear someone who was watching their first game do the talking.

Comment

I can't stand Gus Johnson, fucking needs to stop yelling all the fucking time
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

mccarver is a senile old bastard.

i dont actually mind joe buck but he should never do baseball. his whole demeanor is too abrasive for a sport like baseball. he is better suited to something with a more brash audience like football.

for the record, i dont like busby either, he is a cartoon. dave barnett was better even when he trips balls about henchmen and botched robbery.

tom grieve is good. radigan wasnt. nadel is best of all.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                nadel is best of all.
                You have to admire a guy that won't go on tv because he doesn't like to dress up.

Comment

Busby the Dinosaur is the best!
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I liked Josh Lewin better than Busby, Radighan or Barnett.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                      i dont actually mind joe buck but he should never do baseball. his whole demeanor is too abrasive for a sport like baseball. he is better suited to something with a more brash audience like football.
                      That's funny to me because I always thought he should do baseball and not football since he uses baseball comparisons/euphmisms during football games.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                        That's funny to me because I always thought he should do baseball and not football since he uses baseball comparisons/euphmisms during football games.
                        that's just cause he thinks he can 1 up troy by talking baseball. his voice and style isn't fitting for baseball.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          I don't mind McCarver so much, I figured he took some hits when he was a catcher. Also he's retiring after this year.
                          I'm glad to know that McCarver is retiring. The absolute worst baseball person ever. I would prefer to hear Buck anytime over him.

Comment

Working...
                          X