football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• football anyone?

hall of fame game tonight at 7:00 pm on channel 5 between cowboys and dolphins. will probably be a shit game, but hey, it's ball!

Dolphins practice squad against cowboys 1st and 2nd string mix
    Cowboys 3
    Dolphins 35
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

tanner is looking pretty solid for a back-up rb

Comment

He looked good last year also, but he got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
          Dolphins practice squad against cowboys 1st and 2nd string mix
          Cowboys 3
          Dolphins 35
          You were on the money
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

In the two minutes I watched this game, Matt Johnson got hurt.

I do like the new dolphins unies. They kind of reminded me of the old Oilers uniforms.

Comment

Tanner and Dunbar looked pretty impressive running behind second and third string linemen. I only saw one play where Randle got decent yardage. And I've heard he's been lackluster in camp, so that is disappointing.

Defense gave up some big plays, but overall I thought they played well. Two takeaways was a nice change.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Also, really strange to see 3 and 4 TE sets. Seems like Callahan is bound and determined to make the running game a staple. Thank God Garrett can't hit the panic button and abandon all rushing plays this year.

Comment

Did anyone see the cowboys 3rd string QB Tanney's YouTube videos they were showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                    Did anyone see the cowboys 3rd string QB Tanney's YouTube videos they were showing.
                    I did not see any of that. However, Tanney is like #4 or 5. Stephens is 3rd string.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I did not see any of that. However, Tanney is like #4 or 5. Stephens is 3rd string.
                      They were pretty cool. They had him hit the left upright of the goal post from the 50 then the left upright then the crossbar. Another one had him doing some crazy trick shots in the gym with a football. One he threw a football through a glass stand and into a trash can.

Comment

raiders and cowboys here in a bit. let's see what romo does on a few snaps.

Comment

I'm going to the Steelers game tomorrow night. I got free tickets, why not. lol
                          Still not regular season, but hey it's football again.

Comment

Dez is such a beast. He catches and runs with authority.

Comment

word. the boy is ill. has a bit of an attitude on the field too. i like that.

damn i hope they can put something together this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X