No announcement yet.

2013 NFL Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is a silly theory, but as I watched that game last night I felt like it was fixed. Except for the Welker fuck up at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I know this is a silly theory, but as I watched that game last night I felt like it was fixed. Except for the Welker fuck up at the end.
      Do we need to start copying and pasting all of your posts into Phil's thread? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        Do we need to start copying and pasting all of your posts into Phil's thread? :-)
        Sure. Ignore all the convenient holding calls and pass interference calls that made the game closer and prolonged it.

Comment

I know this is a silly theory, but as I watched that game last night I felt like it was fixed. Except for the Welker fuck up at the end.
          I am starting to think the NFL is just as scripted as WWF
          Last edited by Country cracker; 11-25-2013, 03:32 PM.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• From ESPN

The NFL on Wednesday fined Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000 for interfering with a kickoff return in last Thursday night's game vs. the Baltimore Ravens.

In addition, the league said it will consider a forfeiture of draft choices for the Steelers because Tomlin's conduct affected a play on the field.

The league said Tomlin's actions, in which he was standing on the white stripe that borders the playing field and took a step onto the field during Jacoby Jones' kickoff return, should have resulted in a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

Tomlin apologized for his actions Tuesday and said he would accept whatever punishment the NFL decided to hand out to him.

Comment

• Reggie Bush falls during pregame warm ups and re-injures his calf. Odd way to get injured.

Comment

• Holy shit. The Detroit/ Philly game is going to end in a tie

Comment

Holy shit. The Detroit/ Philly game is going to end in a tie
                  Nope.

Comment

• KC whooping that Redskins ass
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                      KC whooping that Redskins ass
                      Yeah that's dirty! Suckas!

Now if we can get philly to lose
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Did anyone see that BS reversed call in the bengals/colts game
                        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Kinda surprised by the Detroit/Philly game because the Lions are an indoor team. I guess Chip Kelly's offense doesn't lend itself well to this weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                            Kinda surprised by the Detroit/Philly game because the Lions are an indoor team. I guess Chip Kelly's offense doesn't lend itself well to this weather.
                            Detroit is in the NFC North. They're used to playing in Green Bay, Minnesota, and Chicago once a year.

Comment

• Freakin Detroit looks like crap all of a sudden.
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                                Kinda surprised by the Detroit/Philly game because the Lions are an indoor team. I guess Chip Kelly's offense doesn't lend itself well to this weather.
                                You were saying?
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X