Brady to Manziel: You're a Turd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady to Manziel: You're a Turd

"As a guest on CNBC’s Squawk Box, Brady was asked about his opinion of the Texas A&M quarterback — because why not? — and the New England Patriots quarterback handled the hot button issue as well as you would have expected, rather than suggesting he would look to cause any physical harm or intimidation.

“He’s [Manziel] probably been the best athlete in his high school class, in his elementary school class,” Brady said, which is probably true. “So when you look across the ball, you have respect for those guys and treat them with respect. Football’s a physical game … and as [New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft] would say, “If you’re a turd, it’s going to come back to you.”

You will notice that Brady did not come out directly firing at Manziel, but the basic point of his message appears to be reaching the surface. What Brady said actually comes off as more of a warning to Manziel to behave more than a direct criticism. What do you think?"

Puro pinche Dallas Cowboys !!!
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Brady is an arrogant ass but Maziel does need to solve is attitude problem as well.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Go Patriots!
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

He's the king of college station...... Bummer. You been to college station right???

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fuck brady and the patriots

Comment

Brady knows all about being an arrogant prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Brady knows all about being an arrogant prick.

If I had his rings and wife, I would be too

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                  Fuck brady and the patriots
                  X a million!

Comment

Working...
                  X