A&M vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&M vs Bama

Anyone else going this weekend. We couldn't get tickets but had a hotel room so tailgating and head to a bar to watch the game.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

No

Should be a good game though

Comment

Bama will have a field day with A&M's defense...

Bama 35
      A&M 14

Comment

I'm torn, but I think I'll be pulling for the ags on this one. Regardless, I'm looking way more forward to watching this than watching the Horns get ran the fuck over.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I'm torn, but I think I'll be pulling for the ags on this one. Regardless, I'm looking way more forward to watching this than watching the Horns get ran the fuck over.

Be ashamed

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
            As much as I'll be pulling for A&M I don't know if their defense is up to the task.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Bama 35
              A&M 14
              Yeah. Sam Houston State scoring 28 points on aggie is a red flag.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                Be ashamed
                Sick of SEC national champs, that's my angle. I still hate the fuckers. Hell, if a 50 point blowout in the UT/ou game will get mack the fuck out of town, then boomer.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Yeah. Sam Houston State scoring 28 points on aggie is a red flag.
                  hell Rice was slamming their ass too

Comment

Sick of SEC national champs, that's my angle. I still hate the fuckers. Hell, if a 50 point blowout in the UT/ou game will get mack the fuck out of town, then boomer.

LOL, I don't think you have a route for OU for that to happen. Mack will make sure of it by not having his players ready.

And the OU game on its own won't get mack out of town. If that was the case he would've been gone in '03

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      LOL, I don't think you have a route for OU for that to happen. Mack will make sure of it by not having his players ready.

And the OU game on its own won't get mack out of town. If that was the case he would've been gone in '03
                      This! if UT doesnt win the Big 12 (which isnt going to happen) and not make a big bowl game, good ol boy Mack will be out betcha! Especially with my Boys out in Lubbock busting peoples asses this year!

Comment

That man's coaching style out of date 20 years ago.

Comment

Especially with my Boys out in Lubbock busting peoples asses this year!
                          I hope you're right, heading up tomorrow morning for some Chimy's margaritas and to watch Tech Wreck the Horny Toads.

Now that A&M is in the SEC I hope they go all the way and show them how it is done in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            I hope you're right, heading up tomorrow morning for some Chimy's margaritas and to watch Tech Wreck the Horny Toads.

Now that A&M is in the SEC I hope they go all the way and show them how it is done in Texas.
                            ahhh the famous everclear Rita's! Ive got my official gameday tshirt ready for some ball! we were at the Tech vs SMU game on the 40yard line having a damn good time aside from 105 degree game time temp

Comment

A&M should take this one. I just don't think Alabama can keep up with their offense.

A&M was without some of their key defensive players in week 1 and 2, almost all of them are active for this week. So their should be a completely different defense on the field.

The offense is even more explosive this year, and Manziel seems to be taking more time in the pocket, letting plays develop.

Comment

Working...
                              X