• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small glimmer of hope for us 'Horn fans

Being reported that Dodds will step down at the end of the year

Then Mack will be gone also.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
      https://twitter.com/gkketch/status/378596977132326912

Being reported that Dodds will step down at the end of the year
      Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      Then Mack will be gone also.
      Please Please Please
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

It's time for both. Dodds has been there over 30 years, I believe. That's too long for a damn senator, much less an AD. Times have changed a lot in 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          It's time for both. Dodds has been there over 30 years, I believe. That's too long for a damn senator, much less an AD. Times have changed a lot in 30 years.

Yep.

Mack probably announces his plan to retire sometime during the season. Might be forced to after next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            Yep.

Mack probably announces his plan to retire sometime during the season. Might be forced to after next weekend
            I agreed weeks ago to speak to a group of students this Thursday night. When I first realized what happened last week, I tought "aw shit!". Then I thought, god probably the best move I've made this season.
            Last edited by slow99; 09-30-2013, 07:54 PM.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              i agreed weeks ago to speak to a group of students this thuirsday night. When i first realized what happened last week, i tought "aw shit!". Then i thought, god probably the best move i've made this season.

lmao

Comment

I hope you get Kiffin!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  I hope you get Kiffin!

Have fun watching Sumlin coach in L.A. next year

Comment

Everyone knows that's Jack Del Rio's job as soon as he wants wins his Superbowl this year

Comment

Don't act like Sumlin isn't near the top of a very short list for USC

Comment

Just a nice way to "fire" Mack by hiring him as the AD and getting a modern coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                          Just a nice way to "fire" Mack by hiring him as the AD and getting a modern coach.

Shut your fucking mouth!!

Comment

unless they offer him an ungodly amount of money I don't see him leaving.

As long as they are winning he's god. USC is a trap, especially with the state they are left in.

Comment

Working...
                            X