Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals vs Steelers

I got the bengals FTW

Shut up. I don't wanna hear a peep from you after last night's ass whooping.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      Ok not sure what you were thinking taking the 9 ers over my hawks! Kaepernickle is all show and no go. Id rather see Colt Mccoy in there.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        lol.

Everyone knows the Peelers are going through a rebuilding year. As soon as they put in that pine warmer, things will get a lot better...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          lol.

Everyone knows the Peelers are going through a rebuilding year. As soon as they put in that pine warmer, things will get a lot better...
          I had their rebuilding year as last year and this year as the year that they actually began producing again. I was shocked when I read earlier in the year they they lost 40% of their starting team from last year. I guess I should have paid more attention during the offseason, but I didn't think they lost that much.

Tennessee showed yesterday that thought that, perhaps, they aren't the worst team in the league like they were last year. I'm hoping they can go in and whoop Cincinnati like they always do, but after the complete lack of ANYTHING worth mentioning in the game last week am hopeful that they'll just be able to beat the Browns.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I think it will be a close game...either team by 3
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              I think it will be a close game...either team by 3
              i never try to call points just who's gonna go home with the W. Too many variables to figure out how many points someone will score

Comment

Bengals-38
                Steelers-2
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Steelers
                  Bengals

Left it blank cause I really have no fucks to give about this game.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

No reason for the Bengals to lose this game, unless Andy Dalton or AJ Green get injured. James Harrison should have at least 1 dirty play and flagrant penalty against his old team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      No reason for the Bengals to lose this game, unless Andy Dalton or AJ Green get injured. James Harrison should have at least 1 dirty play and flagrant penalty against his old team.
                      Here's to hoping he knocks the rapist the fuck out!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Bengals-38
                        Steelers-2
                        yep yep gonna be a blowout

Comment

Steelers have looked horrible. They should never have gotten rid of Wallace. Polomalu will be their only saving grace of getting blown out, only if he can stay healthy.

Comment

Owen 2
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Hey Egor, what place in the division are the steelers in now?
                              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                              X