Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    This could get expensive for you.
    Not really, I said I'd buy a free beer, not beer all evening. Then the other half of the battle is getting ya'll bitches to show up Someone will have to show up early and save seats. I have my daughter until 8 on Wednesdays...and I have to drop her off in Westlake, so I won't make it to TP until 8:30ish.
    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by emg View Post
      No matter what happens now , we'll be having beers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
      I've mustang_marc'd many games. It's nice to see it works in reverse too.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
        Not really, I said I'd buy a free beer, not beer all evening. Then the other half of the battle is getting ya'll bitches to show up Someone will have to show up early and save seats. I have my daughter until 8 on Wednesdays...and I have to drop her off in Westlake, so I won't make it to TP until 8:30ish.

That's why I said "could" and not "will".

Comment

Spurs sweep. If they don't, I'll buy a dirty blonde or knotty brunette for anyone who posts here and who shows up to Twin Peaks Frisco for game 5 (April 30).
          OK I'll bite. IN!

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          In for free beers!

Damn good game for the Mavs, it was about time they put up a fucking fight against these bitches! I was at Hooters in McKinney and they had the Mavs and Stars game on, it was sweet...
          Sorry I couldn't meet up with you yesterday to watch the game bro. About an hour after you called Alex hit me up to wanting to have some beers as well. Damn good game. It's going to be interesting Saturday to see how Pop adjusts to the Mavs.

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
          In!

I've mustang_marc'd many games. It's nice to see it works in reverse too.
          LMAO!

Comment

• Where was everyone when they lost lol....I predicted a blow out but for the wrong team lol

Anyhoo..good kill for Dallas!! I stayed up and watched the entire thing until the last second Spurs are the best road team this year so they better come with it...

Go Spurs
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              Where was everyone when they lost lol....I predicted a blow out but for the wrong team lol

Anyhoo..good kill for Dallas!! I stayed up and watched the entire thing until the last second Spurs are the best road team this year so they better come with it...

Go Spurs
              I'll even buy a beer for a Spurs fan.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I'll even buy a beer for a Spurs fan.
                "LIKE"

I wish I could come bro...but have to work my business so probably going to miss a few quaters.
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Screw you Mavericks!! See you in game 3!

Comment

That's singular. As in "a free beer".
                    Works for me! The gentleman in me will buy you a beer back too...
                    I'm close, I don't mind getting there early.

Originally posted by Jose View Post

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you yesterday to watch the game bro.
                    No biggie bro, I actually saw a friend of mine at Hoots that I haven't seen in awhile and he bought my dinner. The Mavs won, the Stars won, the Rangers won and I got a free dinner, it was a WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN for me...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                      Screw you Mavericks!! See you in game 3!
                      Amen to that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Amen to that!
                        Booooo, I don't see them winning at the AAC the first game, the Mavs are going to be playing lights out.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          No biggie bro, I actually saw a friend of mine at Hoots that I haven't seen in awhile and he bought my dinner. The Mavs won, the Stars won, the Rangers won and I got a free dinner, it was a WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN for me...
                          Can't beat that bro!

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Booooo, I don't see them winning at the AAC the first game, the Mavs are going to be playing lights out.
                          Man I don't know if I would say that. The Spurs and Pop have an uncanny ability to adjust (even during a game) to pull out a win. Unfortunately my opinion, it can go either way right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Yeah, I question that too. Pops is a great motivator and they had their ass handed to them last game. I expect them to come out firing on all cylinder, trying to deliver a knockout punch in the first quarter. I hope Carlisle doesn't rest on the fact that his game plan almost produced two wins. I hope he makes adjustments that will help keep the Spurs off balance. And Dirk needs to show up. He's been held in check these first couple of games. It'd be nice to see what we're capable of with him going into beast mode.
                            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Great first half. Mavs up 59-54. Great intensity on both sides of the ball for the Mavs.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Carter FTW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X