No announcement yet.

Mavs 2013-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great team effort tonight. 5 in double digit scoring with a couple minutes to go.

Comment

Should be an interesting game tonight against Miami. I don't expect them to win but I hope to see some glimmer of hope and see the team meshing together and putting up a good effort. Early game time, 6:30pm.

Comment

Mavs are knocking on the door. Under 2 minutes left 102 to 99 Miami. Go Mavs!!
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Dirk had a good game, but that poor offensive 2nd quarter turned too much to overcome. Also didn't help that Lebron was shooting well tonight, 14 of 18.

Comment

They played better than I thought they would have against (IMO) a superior Miami team. Give this team more time to mesh and I think we can have a good year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              They played better than I thought they would have against (IMO) a superior Miami team. Give this team more time to mesh and I think we can have a good year.
              I was really hoping the Mavs would win that one!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Rockets are on deck tonight. Hopefully we can keep Harden in check this time.

Comment

What an awesome game! Worth staying up to watch!

Comment

Nice finish!

Comment

Wow. I didn't stay up for the 4th Q. I was just too worn out after a long day. Looks like I missed a helluva finish.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

I dont like the Mavs but that was an amazing comeback...

Go Spurs
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                          Wow. I didn't stay up for the 4th Q. I was just too worn out after a long day. Looks like I missed a helluva finish.
                          Ya Marc you missed out. Amazing come back and I hope it's a sign of things to come as I consider Houston a great team this year and they were shooting lights out for most of the game.

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          I dont like the Mavs but that was an amazing comeback...

Go Spurs
                          Appreciate the honesty

We all need to get together and watch or attend a game. I think it would be fun. I organized a game GTG like ten years ago and had a great turn out. Anyway just throwing that out there.

Comment

Ya Marc you missed out. Amazing come back and I hope it's a sign of things to come as I consider Houston a great team this year and they were shooting lights out for most of the game..
                            100% for the first quarter pretty much (Rockets) and Howard was 11 for 11 by the 4th.

but that doesnt hold Monta and Dirk who both had 30+ games last night. The only thing that troubled me a bit was our ball handleing. Monta made a couple of bad passes, Marion had butter on his fingers after coming off the bench..until the 4th and we couldnt stop the postup from Howard if our lives depended on it. But if for only one night, they looked a lot better than that 2011 team we had.

We all need to get together and watch or attend a game. I think it would be fun. I organized a game GTG like ten years ago and had a great turn out. Anyway just throwing that out there.
                            I would be down for this too...I get tired of sitting on the couch with my BIL watching it....needs more action!! Plus I would have enjoyed sitting with fellow Mavs fans when Hardin missed that clutch free throw and then gave the most priceless look on his face for the rest of the game. LOL even after the whistle blew...he had this almost "where am I" kinda look on his face

Dirk is 42 points behind #17 Garnnet on the all time scoring board. Also, what makes this big is Garnnet is still playing...and Dirk is going to PASS HIM!!!

Oh and the Spurs are 9-1? They are pissed about last years final..lol
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              100% for the first quarter pretty much (Rockets) and Howard was 11 for 11 by the 4th.

but that doesnt hold Monta and Dirk who both had 30+ games last night. The only thing that troubled me a bit was our ball handleing. Monta made a couple of bad passes, Marion had butter on his fingers after coming off the bench..until the 4th and we couldnt stop the postup from Howard if our lives depended on it. But if for only one night, they looked a lot better than that 2011 team we had.
                              Totally agree, there was some sloppy ball handling on the Mavs part that I'm sure coach will be going over. It would have been a much closer game if it hadn't been for that. Howard was a beast last night even hitting a high percentage of his free throws. I though Dalimbert (not sure how to spell it) did about as good of a job as he could with him. I was reading this morning that Monta and Dirk have been the first Mavs pair to score 30 or more in a game since Finley and Dirk.

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                              I would be down for this too...I get tired of sitting on the couch with my BIL watching it....needs more action!! Plus I would have enjoyed sitting with fellow Mavs fans when Hardin missed that clutch free throw and then gave the most priceless look on his face for the rest of the game. LOL even after the whistle blew...he had this almost "where am I" kinda look on his face

Dirk is 42 points behind #17 Garnnet on the all time scoring board. Also, what makes this big is Garnnet is still playing...and Dirk is going to PASS HIM!!!

Oh and the Spurs are 9-1? They are pissed about last years final..lol
                              Cool deal, let's figure out something for a game soon as I hate sitting at home watching games as well and sometimes going to a bar to watch it with friends gets to distracting because they keep talking about non-game related stuff and I want to watch.

I was just about to mention the Hardin look at the end of the game. I have a lot of respect for him but man that was priceless Some of the players that Dirk are passing I can understand as they no longer play but to be catching up to Garnett is phenomenal! Especially considering the time off Dirk took at the beginning of last season. I wonder how far apart they were than?

Comment

That would be cool to go to a game. I've never been able to attend any GTGs and I've never been to a Mavs game. I just told the wife I want to go to a game this season. Anyone else in on this?

Comment

Working...
                                X