Boy's vs Gmen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs Gmen.

It looked like a cake walk after week one, but somebody woke these bitches up and now there will be blood shed in the Meadowlands.

Boys - 23
    Gspot men - 10
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

As much as I hate to say it 23-20 gmen
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Boys 27 GMen 20
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Giants 21
        'Boys 17

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Giants 21
          'Boys 17
          Agreed. Their defense is playing better, but Elisha & Company still look like shit. Even that being considered, should be a hard fought close game with Giants coming out on top.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Cowboys have looked like shit lately. Giants do too, but seem to come out on top.

Comment

Without Rodgers Dallas should pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Without Rodgers Dallas should pull this off.
                That's week 15 buddy. We're in week 12.

Comment

Even then he may not be 100% if he's able to return. Who cares anyway. Dallas better be ready for Special Manning at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Dallas better be ready for Special Manning at this point.
                    Meh. Special Manning sucks fat cocks this year. He's not even ready for himself. Where Dallas will struggle, is with Brown, and the Dallas offense will struggle with the renewed Giants D.

Comment

Jacobs said blood will be spilled, I hope its his and Tucks.

Comment

New York has something to prove, and the Cowboys are playing some of the shittiest football I've ever seen. 38-13 Giants, and that's being kind on the Dallas score.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Did anyone hear Ticket Mouse on Tuesday? Funny shit. Did you hear about the joke Romo told all the receivers? It went over their heads.

What do the Cowboys and a box of tampons have in common? They're only good for one period and don't have a second string.

Comment

"There's a beautiful light... a figure is approaching. Lee Harvey! And he's with Mouse Jesus. And Yoda."

That shit cracked me up...
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Won't matter, they could lose the whole rest of the season apparently and JJ is ok with that and having redhead be head coach.

Jerry Jones: Garrett will be Cowboys coach in 2014

Associated Press

Posted on November 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Updated today at 3:48 PM

IRVING (AP) –– Dallas owner Jerry Jones says coach Jason Garrett will return in 2014 regardless of whether the Cowboys end a three-year playoff drought this season.

Jones said Thursday he's "disappointed" the Cowboys don't have a better record as they get ready for an important NFC East game against the New York Giants on Sunday.

Dallas is 5-5, a half-game behind idle Philadelphia in the division. The Cowboys are trailing in the NFC East for the first time this season. The Giants (4-6) have won four straight after an 0-6 start.

The Cowboys finish the regular season at home against the Eagles. They have a lost a playoffs-or-bust finale to a division rival each of the past two seasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X