Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seahawks/Pats
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Cowboys vs. Patriots
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Astros vs. Red Wings
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by chevyboy523 View Post
          seahawks for sure they are unstopable denver is pushing hard by my look
          The Seahawks have more losses this year than you have successful threads on this forum.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Philly vs KC.
            "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Astros vs. Red Wings
              This. And I think LeBron finally takes home the superbowl series MVP.

Comment

The raiders will win the supper bowl for sure

Comment

Working...
                X