Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS Championship - FSU vs Auburn

TOSU lays an egg.
    Last edited by slow99; 12-07-2013, 11:03 PM.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Auburn.

Comment

FSU rolls.

Comment

Auburn
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I'm going FSU.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Auburn

Comment

Gotta go with Auburn.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

FSU will rape Auburn, but they won't be charged.

Comment

Straight up, I'll take FSU... for now. I'm going to wait out the killer long break and see how the spread evolves and if FSU can keep everyone out of trouble. You know how those Florida schools roll.

Comment

I bet the BCS is really hating this matchup. No one outside of Alabama wants to watch auburn. Alabama would have been a muh bigger draw.

Does the playoff system go into affect next year?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I bet the BCS is really hating this matchup. No one outside of Alabama wants to watch auburn. Alabama would have been a muh bigger draw.

Does the playoff system go into affect next year?
                      It goes into effect next year.

Comment

Lmao really? Unbelievable how PC this site is getting.
                        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                          Lmao really? Unbelievable how PC this site is getting.
                          Huh?

Comment

I posted redskins last night and this morning it was deleted
                            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              It goes into effect next year.
                              So, they're going to affect the changes next year?

Comment

Working...
                              X