Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ the best owner in sports?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVWY0GA0Fps[/ame]

Please Darren Woodson, tell me you are trolling us......Damnit man, you were my fav player back in the day but I can't believe you believe the crap you said.

Yeah if you hate the Cowboys, or are a fan of ANY OTHER TEAM.

Comment

There is entirely too much Steven A Smith in that video.

Comment

Who makes the most money?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Who makes the most money?
          Walmart

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            There is entirely too much Steven A Smith in that video.
            As annoying as he is, he makes valid points. Sure he is great at marketing and making bank, but he should be ashamed of what he is giving the ones lining his pockets.

I for one haven't spent money on Cowboys anything in 3 years and wont any time soon. I'll hold on to my old memorbillia to remember the good times when I was growing up, but JJ will not get a dime from me with the joke of product he has to offered for over a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
              Walmart
              Wrong, XOM.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Wrong, XOM.
                Winner. Warren Buffetts latest.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                  As annoying as he is, he makes valid points. Sure he is great at marketing and making bank, but he should be ashamed of what he is giving the ones lining his pockets.

I for one haven't spent money on Cowboys anything in 3 years and wont any time soon. I'll hold on to my old memorbillia to remember the good times when I was growing up, but JJ will not get a dime from me with the joke of product he has to offered for over 17 years.
                  Ftfy

Comment

Working...
                  X