New Mexico Bowl, Ft Collins wins!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico Bowl, Ft Collins wins!!!

LOL at this old play, Statue of Liberty. I have not seen this ran since I was in a football program in the 70's! Fucker worked then, and worked yesterday, LOL. As crappy as CSU has been, glad they pulled it off and scored 18 points in the final 2:50 to win!

I'm not sure if that was the Romo and Cowboys defense they switched to at halftime, or if it was still Washington State's actual players.

Link to article

Pretty sweet ... But how could you forget Boise's statue of liberty to take down the gooners?
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Pretty sweet ... But how could you forget Boise's statue of liberty to take down the gooners?
      Ugh.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I was a CSU student for 3 semesters, way to go team!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          I actually never watch college football. If this wasn't on Yahoo, I wouldn't have even known about it. I heard they won tho, since it was posted all over Facebook, since I have a shit-ton of friends that went there, or still live in Ft Collins.

Comment

Go fat tire!
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
            X