Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn controversial Texas High school football article

Read here.

The advent of seven-on-seven brought passing offenses to the forefront in Texas' most football-crazed state, and that fast-pace ethos has translated to the NFL.

So, I guess the conclusion you can draw in a nutshell, the lack of defense in the NFL and young black men not being successful in college is because of txhsfb?

Comment

Is that article really going to float that cheap shot about Aledo like that? What a schmuck!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Is that article really going to float that cheap shot about Aledo like that? What a schmuck!
        Not only a knock on Aledo, but our entire state and how we handle sports. He acts like 7-on-7 off-season football is excessive. What about volleyball, soccer, baseball/softball, basketball, etc.? They all have "club ball" seasons. There are several sports that have year-round training and leagues. I do know that because of our climate, kids can train outdoors year around, and we produce a lot of good athlete's (in outdoor sports) because of it. Florida and California also fall into this category, but I guess the writer has his bulls-eye on Texas. Kids up north tend to excel at "indoor sports" like wrestling, swimming, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Not only a knock on Aledo, but our entire state and how we handle sports. He acts like 7-on-7 off-season football is excessive. What about volleyball, soccer, baseball/softball, basketball, etc.? They all have "club ball" seasons. There are several sports that have year-round training and leagues. I do know that because of our climate, kids can train outdoors year around, and we produce a lot of good athlete's (in outdoor sports) because of it. Florida and California also fall into this category, but I guess the writer has his bulls-eye on Texas. Kids up north tend to excel at "indoor sports" like wrestling, swimming, etc.
          This author is a sissy. He should write for Vice.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've read that nearly 60% of the nfl comes out of TX. The writer clearly takes issue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              I've read that nearly 60% of the nfl comes out of TX. The writer clearly takes issue with that.
              14% California
              11% Texas
              10% Florida
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ahhh...my info must have come from the author that was bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  14% California
                  11% Texas
                  10% Florida
                  Thanks, Jody. It kind of verifies my rant. I'm very familiar with college soccer, and I know that the same three states draw massive crowds at all of their showcase tournaments that are used for recruiting high schoolers.

Comment

Working...
                  X