Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Silva VS Weidman

I'm so beyond excited for this fight.
    There are some serious Silva haters, but I think he's one of the greatest fighters of our time. He poses some magical voodoo and has a death touch. That being said, he got a bit cocky and it cost him the belt. He lost, but he wasnt beaten. He wasn't bested and I feel sorry for Chris. I bet Silva comes out all business and takes the dude head off.
    Silvas head movement and effortless knockouts puts him above anyone.
    What I like about the Silva, it no one can say "he just got lucky with that punch". If he's fighting a grapler, he will lay on his back and let the dude have a shot. If he's fighting a stand up guy, he will put his back on the cage and take a few punches until he gets bored.
    I'm going to take some shit for this post, but Silva is the shit, and chris may die tonight.

I'm ready!
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

I'm hoping for a Meisha Tate titty slip.

Comment

Agreed, but only if he wants it.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Silva was KTFO'd again. He's getting old and may never recover after the initial knock out from the first matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          Dude, fuck the chick fights. Biggest mistake in UFC history. I dont want to see a chick fight, I dont want to see a chick get beat up, and I damn sure dont want to see a white girl with fucking corn rows. And it's the co-main event. What a way to lose momentum right before the biggest fight of the year.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Getting knocked out is still getting beat, and being bested by your challenger. You can spin it however you want, doesn't change the fact that he was defeated fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Dude, fuck the chick fights. Biggest mistake in UFC history. I dont want to see a chick fight, I dont want to see a chick get beat up, and I damn sure dont want to see a white girl with fucking corn rows. And it's the co-main event. What a way to lose momentum right before the biggest fight of the year.
              At first, I thought the women fighting would annoy the shit out of me, but I gave the last season of TUF a shot and it wasn't unbearable. I could do without it but it's not leaving any time soon, so whatever. I will say Ronda Rousey is a spoiled rotten cunt and I hope she gets embarrassed just so I can watch her pout, cry, and be the worst sore loser I've ever seen, but I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                Getting knocked out is still getting beat, and being bested by your challenger. You can spin it however you want, doesn't change the fact that he was defeated fair and square.
                Silva did get bested. He tried his show boating/head bobbing bullshit which he's been able to get away with for years and got his clock cleaned. That is being bested.

Comment

Indeed. I'm tired of jerking off to photoshops.

The chicks are brutal and fight hungry, and I believe my associate gave a valid reason for these fights.

Comment

Fuck Silva, I hope he gets knocked out again.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

He lost, but he wasnt beaten.
                      So fucking sick and tired of this shit.

Weidman didn't win, Silva lost!

Dumbest shit ever.

Weidman was doing everything right in their first fight, and Silva was doing the same thing he's done in all of his fights. The one time he does something wrong, which was the moment Silva should have capitalized it, he ends up knocking Silva out.

Release the clench you've got on Silva's nuts.

The best breakdown of the fight that I've read, and it's %100 accurate.

sigpic

Comment

Yesssssssssssss! That bitch is fine. She makes for a good Designated Driver and will kick most dudes ass' at a bar fight I pick, lol!

At first, I thought the women fighting would annoy the shit out of me, but I gave the last season of TUF a shot and it wasn't unbearable. I could do without it but it's not leaving any time soon, so whatever. I will say Ronda Rousey is a spoiled rotten cunt and I hope she gets embarrassed just so I can watch her pout, cry, and be the worst sore loser I've ever seen, but I don't see that happening.
                        I know I can't stand her little spoiled bitch ass! I don't think she will lose, but I hope so.

And whats not to like about women on their back, in the doggie position and making all these grunting sounds, its almost better than women's tennis.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Silva did get bested. He tried his show boating/head bobbing bullshit which he's been able to get away with for years and got his clock cleaned. That is being bested.
                          The head bobbing shouldnt be classed with show boating. He was absolutely show boating, and got caught slippin'. His head movement is phenomenal and a true talent.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Indeed. I'm tired of jerking off to photoshops.

The chicks are brutal and fight hungry, and I believe my associate gave a valid reason for these fights.
                          I'm not saying they arnt quality fights, I'm just not all about seeing a chick with a fat lip or a bloody nose.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          So fucking sick and tired of this shit.

Weidman didn't win, Silva lost!

Dumbest shit ever.

Weidman was doing everything right in their first fight, and Silva was doing the same thing he's done in all of his fights. The one time he does something wrong, which was the moment Silva should have capitalized it, he ends up knocking Silva out.

Release the clench you've got on Silva's nuts.

The best breakdown of the fight that I've read, and it's %100 accurate.

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/jack-...ilva-weidman-i
                          I knew some of yall would rage
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I knew some of yall would rage
                            Great reply. Intelligent feedback. I take it you didn't bother to read the article?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              I take it you didn't bother to read the article?
                              How can he read when he has Silvas cock all the way down his throat?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X