X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poooooooorrrrr aggy

Duke?? Come on, man.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

I'm torn. I want to root for the Tx team, but they're in the f'ing SEC.

These choices suck.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      I'm torn. I want to root for the Tx team, but they're in the f'ing SEC.

These choices suck.
      Shit. GO DEVILS!
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

It doesn't appear Duke needs any help...

86 SVO - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Well fuck.

Comment

At least they are starting to make a game of.

Comment

Shit. I'm deleting this.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Shit. I'm deleting this.
                  You jinxed it.
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    You jinxed it.
                    I know.

Comment

Lmao, well congrats ags. What a game.

Comment

"It's only weird if it doesn't work"

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Lmao, well congrats ags. What a game.
                          It ain't over yet....but it is a great game no matter the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            It ain't over yet....but it is a great game no matter the outcome.
                            ags aren't losing this one.

Comment

Bet JM was hoping that was a TD. They are eating the clock up....

Comment

Working...
                              X