Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao have already booked a date to settle the score once and for all. According to a source close to situation, the megabuck showdown between Money May and the Pacman will finally take place in September 2014 after several failed attempts to arrange the biggest match in boxing history. Floyd Mayweather is scheduled to fight Manny Pacquiao in Sept.

According to Latino Post, Youtube Boxing channel 78Sports TV reported that the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao showdown is already a done deal. The source, who disclosed insider's information about Mayweather's upcoming fights with Robert Guerrero and Saul Canelo Alvarez before these bouts were actually announced, indicated that Money May has already agreed to terms with Pacquiao.

"Great news in the world of boxing. He [the source] is telling me that Floyd and Manny Pacquiao will be fighting in 2014 guaranteed and it's already done," the 78Sports anchor said in his 16-minute commentary on Youtube. "Everything else that you will see will be just theatrics from here on out. But the fight is already done"
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

My money is still on mayweather.

Comment

I really hope Pacquiao wins, but I have my doubts. After watching lots of the HBO specials leading up to fights I just can't stand Mayweather.

Comment

Really?? I didn't think this was ever going to go down. I won't believe it till I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Really?? I didn't think this was ever going to go down. I won't believe it till I see it.

Agreed.

Comment

This

Dude was talking retirment a month ago...
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
              This

Dude was talking retirment a month ago...
              Exactly. Although it wouldn't surprise me that Mayweather would want to fight him now that he's (IMO) on the decline of his boxing career. He always picks and chooses the fights he can win.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. But I predict MW will win and people will still hate him for the man he is and not respect him for his boxing ability. He let people pick the Canelo fight and tore Canelo up and people still question his ability. Pac may be the only one with a legitimate shot but don't think he'll pull it off. And they're both getting old.

Comment

Exactly. Although it wouldn't surprise me that Mayweather would want to fight him now that he's (IMO) on the decline of his boxing career. He always picks and chooses the fights he can win.
                  couldn’t agree more

I don’t understand how you can be called one of the great boxers of our time if you picked and chose your fights. Now, if the public was able to vote (without influence) for your next opponent...then I would be more inclined to jump on the Mayweather bandwagon.

Hell, if I was a little bitch I would only pick on people I know I could whoop too...oh yeah, we call it bullying

Sure he has talent, but so do several others in this world...your not special Floyd
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    couldn’t agree more

I don’t understand how you can be called one of the great boxers of our time if you picked and chose your fights. Now, if the public was able to vote (without influence) for your next opponent...then I would be more inclined to jump on the Mayweather bandwagon.

Hell, if I was a little bitch I would only pick on people I know I could whoop too...oh yeah, we call it bullying

Sure he has talent, but so do several others in this world...your not special Floyd

Who should he fight? Or who is he running from?

Comment

If Mayweather runs around the ring like he always does, he'll win. I hope Pacquio knocks him out though.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                        Not sure who he should fight...just like I am not sure who I want our next president to be...though I have some ideas who I do not want to see...

Of course he is running from defeat; he strikes and then dodges for 5 minutes...of course he is going to win in points, he has the most hits/punches thrown. You could venture to say that some of the KO's on his record were not exactly "without controversy" also, but this is all opinion.

You know why he is such an attraction? People tune in because they want to see that clown fail. They want to say they saw Floyd go down like a sack of shit...but thats just my opinion and that is the only reason I watch his fights
                        Last edited by Gtracer; 01-03-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I mean I hear a lot of people saying he picks and chooses.... Everyone said he should fight Canelo. Even the "next big thing" couldn't touch him. He uses his game plan and sticks to it. He hits and doesn't get hit. People call it running but if he stood there and let people hit him he wouldn't be rich and undefeated. As a boxer he's smart, accurate and wins. As a person he's a complete idiot.

Now I think PacMan is the only one who has a chance because of his speed. But also it will take someone to knock him off his game plan and not chase him or land a lucky punch and knock him out. Plus he's getting old so he might slip up who knows. That's even if the fight happens.

Comment

I mean I hear a lot of people saying he picks and chooses.... Everyone said he should fight Canelo. Even the "next big thing" couldn't touch him. He uses his game plan and sticks to it. He hits and doesn't get hit. People call it running but if he stood there and let people hit him he wouldn't be rich and undefeated. As a boxer he's smart, accurate and wins. As a person he's a complete idiot.
                            This for sure and I honestly just have a hard time admitting that he plays the boxing game with perfection. However, it would seem that the Muhammad Ali Theory is also partially the reason boxing is in decline as far as exposure. If Vegas weren’t involved...the pots would be much smaller.

We as viewers want to see a toe to toe slug fest...this is one of the reasons the last few seconds of a full match are the most exciting...not with Floyd, his matches are lackluster to say the least.

Though, I will probably watch this match, I do try to NOT give my money to PPV…it’s my own way of protesting…my only way, lol

Comment

He runs like a bitch. He is not a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                              X