Wild Card Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Card Sunday

My picks are San Diego and Green Bay. Hopefully today's games are as good as yesterday's.

Dalton stunk up the field.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Glad to see GB take the lead, fingers crossed they can hang on 12 more minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Glad to see GB take the lead, fingers crossed they can hang on 12 more minutes.
        They shouldn't have taken the lead, blatant holding on that 4th down that the refs missed. They have one job to do.

Comment

Damn, GB should have had that interception or stopped them on 3rd down. SF is driving pretty well and has time on their side.

Comment

Damnit!

Comment

Very nice to see SF take it.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Very nice to see SF take it.

Don't hate.

Comment

Good game in Green Bay. Hated to see San Diego win, I really dislike that a-hole QB in San Diego. The Patriots are going to kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                    Good game in Green Bay. Hated to see San Diego win, I really dislike that a-hole QB in San Diego. The Patriots are going to kill them.
                    SD plays in Denver next, Indy plays the Pats. Either way, I think SD will lose.

Comment

Sooo close! also, i hope Luck breaks a leg or something...

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post

this makes me sick to my stomach.
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post

Yeap...but I think he was off sides.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                          X