• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Sherman

What's your opinion on Sherman Seahawk player

Check this out and listen when it happens

Comment

He is a loud, boisterous ego-centric football player.
      Must like 99% of the players in the NFL.

Comment

Future Cowboy?

Comment

I thought it was fucking hilarious.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Just like a slew of other players on Seattle's team, I think he's a piece of shit. That isn't based on what he said last night, though.

I will say, I wish the Dallas roster was full of players as passionate and talented as he is.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              Future Cowboy?
              I hope, dude can play.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Sign him up!

Comment

I still think he is one wack from turning into the hitchhiker that killed that dude with an axe
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

No opinion on Richard Sherman. But in other news, I need to drop the Shermans off at the pool.

Comment

He went from being a great defensive back that'd probably never get on TV to a guy that'll have a microphone in his face after every game now. The only thing he could have done to make it better would have been to give Erin Andrews a kiss.

Comment

He was a little too pumped.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          He was a little too pumped.
                          Well, they did just win their FIRST division title...EVER

Did anyone see the "choke" move he pulled on Kaperdick after the play? And there was a interception earlier in the game (forgot by whom) where the player caught the ball, landed on his back with the 49er receiver standing over him...he looked up, pointed and laughed. Almost a "ha, that was meant for you and now I got it bitch".

Lots of trash talk the whole game and in the days leading up to it. Fox and ESPN should have been a little better prepared considering the environment.

<---was not supprised and loved every minute of it.
                          Last edited by Gtracer; 01-21-2014, 10:40 AM.
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

he's a loud mouth but he backs it up on the field. A Lil trash talk never hurt anybody

Comment

He is no dummy even though he acted one. He got a scholarship to Stanford and they don't back off on academic stuff. And GT my sarcasm meter is in the shop so I don't know if you know the Hawks did go to the 06 Super Bowl...

Comment

Working...
                              X