FIFA World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA World Cup

I know the mexicans are ready to talk about this. So here it is. Anyone else think the USA doesn't get out of the first round?
    Last edited by mstng86; 06-12-2014, 11:21 AM.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I know the mexicans are ready to talk about this. So here it is. Anyone else think the USA doesn't get out of the first round?
    Klinsmann has said they have no chance of winning, but I read an interesting article the other day drawing comparisons between the Nigeria team they beat last weekend (?) and Ghana. The writer of that article thinks they have a pretty good chance. Klinsmann is clearly a guy that underpromises and overdelivers.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I hope they do, just to hold most people's interest. I usually don't watch much soccer, but I like watching the World Cup, kind of like the Olympics, I like watching nations go against each other's.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Klinsmann has said they have no chance of winning, but I read an interesting article the other day drawing comparisons between the Nigeria team they beat last weekend (?) and Ghana. The writer of that article thinks they have a pretty good chance. Klinsmann is clearly a guy that underpromises and overdelivers.
        I think that is how euros are. Ghana has knocked us out twice in a row I think. Not sure there is any reason to think we will win this time.

FYI, Donovan is going to be working with ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
          I hope they do, just to hold most people's interest. I usually don't watch much soccer, but I like watching the World Cup, kind of like the Olympics, I like watching nations go against each other's.

Yea, this is the only time I watch it really. There is just something different about it when its countries going heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post

yea i love world cup, both winter and summer olympics, hell i even watch cricket world cup.

i tried getting into EPL but just couldnt.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

That's is all they talk about here in San Jose CR.

It should be a good world cup, only thing that sucks is all the protest in Sao Paulo

Comment

cant wait. upset i have to miss the 1st half of the BRA-CRO to get this cancer cut off my head.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Brasil Ftw !
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

I've been working all week in Mexico City...I'm here now you all should see how crazy they city is right now over Soccer...We are watching the start of it now. Green/White/Red everywhere.

Go Mexico
                    Go USA
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

disgusting. pit bull is performing. someone put him down.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

where are you guys seeing this opening ceremony? i can't find it anywhere on uverse

Comment

espn3 the ocho. (espn3.com)

it just ended. the first match is at 2:30 brasil vs croatia.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            cant wait. upset i have to miss the 1st half of the BRA-CRO to get this cancer cut off my head.

god bless.
                            That sucks man, hopes everything goes well.

It's not going to be an easy game for Brazil.

Comment

damn. Brazil has a hulk.

Comment

Working...
                              X